By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - IGN:The Fight: Lights Out Review (HORRID!!!)

geddesmond2 said:
Ajescent said:
geddesmond2 said:

Lol as someone who used to do boxing this game was my deciding factor on getting the Move controller. Looks like my decision is made. LMAO 3/10, I have never seen a game get that before Lol.

wait for more reviews.

If the game got a 6 or 7 then maybe I'd wait for more reviews but 3/10 is really bad. I don't usually go by reviews when it comes to games but if a game gets a score like that then it must be crap.

Not necessarily, There was a magazine that gave FF13 4/10...oh wait...

No I'm kidding, ff13 was bad but wasn't that bad, I maintain it's best to look at more than one review to get a better picture, even if it got 10/10, I would have said wait for more reviews, maybe this guy who reviewed it didn't have a clue what he was doing, or hates motion control or whatever (again I stress I would say the same thing if it was the other way around.)

Also, most previews have been praising the 1:1 ness of the game and imersion, so what the hell happened? I'm waiting for others like GT to see what they have to say.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

More shovelware to the pile.

I was in line to play it at PAX and was unimpressed so I bailed after watching someone else play a few minutes. I knew it wouldn't be worth buying Move for if worth buying regardless. Sony pushed it too far and promoted it as the ultimate 1 to 1 fighting game. In the end I'm not suprised. But seriously a 3 many bad games get a five but a three I'm so glad I didn't wait like half an hour or more to play at PAX!

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

Ajescent said:
geddesmond2 said:
Ajescent said:
geddesmond2 said:

Lol as someone who used to do boxing this game was my deciding factor on getting the Move controller. Looks like my decision is made. LMAO 3/10, I have never seen a game get that before Lol.

wait for more reviews.

If the game got a 6 or 7 then maybe I'd wait for more reviews but 3/10 is really bad. I don't usually go by reviews when it comes to games but if a game gets a score like that then it must be crap.

Not necessarily, There was a magazine that gave FF13 4/10...oh wait...

No I'm kidding, ff13 was bad but wasn't that bad, I maintain it's best to look at more than one review to get a better picture, even if it got 10/10, I would have said wait for more reviews, maybe this guy who reviewed it didn't have a clue what he was doing, or hates motion control or whatever (again I stress I would say the same thing if it was the other way around.)

Also, most previews have been praising the 1:1 ness of the game and imersion, so what the hell happened? I'm waiting for others like GT to see what they have to say.

I'll hold out and see what other reviewers say about the game but I don't have high hopes. I have noticed somethings awrong with IGN latley. They've reviewed some games very poorly recently. Castlevania is the major one that comes to mind.

So much potential *tears*

Around the Network

"With inaccurate and frustrating controls that don't work the way you want them to, you will simply end up tired and bored."

All the boasting about 1:1 and it seems the complaint is unresponsive controls. That's pretty ironic.

With bad reviews and requiring two Move controls, this can't perform well in sales.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Mr Puggsly said:

"With inaccurate and frustrating controls that don't work the way you want them to, you will simply end up tired and bored."

All the boasting about 1:1 and it seems the complaint is unresponsive controls. That's pretty ironic.

With bad reviews and requiring two Move controls, this can't perform well in sales.

really captain obvious!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

I am surprised, the most about the controls, don't they have beta-testers? didn't they see themselves the controls suck?

I was hyped for this game, guess not anymore :(

And shovelware wasn't meant to be a problem on the PlayStation Move...this is just sad. So far, from what it seems, only Sports Champions makes great use of the hardware (with a couple of more titles I forgot which).

I still think Sorcery will be the killer app of the hardware. But that rests on Sony.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Its a shame, though I want to try for myself