By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - IGN:The Fight: Lights Out Review (HORRID!!!)

Galaki said:
indodude said:
slow and inaccurate control mechanics are frustrating

This is not going to end well, with the endless praises the posters here gave PSMove...

Those praises were probably "Blind Praises" . When a game is bad, it's bad. Doesnt mean the controls are right?

Around the Network
Linkasf said:
Galaki said:
indodude said:
slow and inaccurate control mechanics are frustrating

This is not going to end well, with the endless praises the posters here gave PSMove...

Those praises were probably "Blind Praises" . When a game is bad, it's bad. Doesnt mean the controls are right?

just because 1 game is supposedly shit, doesn't mean the controller is shit, if that was the case, we might as well call the ps3 shit because of Lair, 360 shit because of Too Human etc. 1 bad game does not a controller make.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Let's act like IGN is the bible are something. Why don't you people wait for more reviews on this game and if everybody says the same thing,then you have a reason to be concerned. lol

considering the game was just Wii Boxing with a Dirt Spectrum color scheme I'm hardly surprised

This game has always looked awful and slow from videos. I never understood why people expected such vast changes from demos at E3 and TGS.

A 3 is harsh but its needed if the games shit.

Around the Network

Lol as someone who used to do boxing this game was my deciding factor on getting the Move controller. Looks like my decision is made. LMAO 3/10, I have never seen a game get that before Lol.

geddesmond2 said:

Lol as someone who used to do boxing this game was my deciding factor on getting the Move controller. Looks like my decision is made. LMAO 3/10, I have never seen a game get that before Lol.

wait for more reviews.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Don't worry.. it may still sell millions. :P

Jokes aside, I'm looking forward to more reviews for this.  IGN has been inconsistent for far too long.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Ajescent said:
geddesmond2 said:

wait for more reviews.

If the game got a 6 or 7 then maybe I'd wait for more reviews but 3/10 is really bad. I don't usually go by reviews when it comes to games but if a game gets a score like that then it must be crap.

geddesmond2 said:
Ajescent said:
geddesmond2 said:

wait for more reviews.

If the game got a 6 or 7 then maybe I'd wait for more reviews but 3/10 is really bad. I don't usually go by reviews when it comes to games but if a game gets a score like that then it must be crap.

Maybe it's just Ign that does'nt like the game,Like I said if all of the review sites say the same thing,then yes you have a point. lol