By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Are yo satisfied with wii`s 2010 software?

Linkasf said:

Well, the game that made me play my wii quite a lot this year was and still is Monster hunter 3. Oh and Smash Melee (WHich is not 2010 software).

Melee is on Gamecube. Did you mean Brawl?

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7530/gohansupersaiyan239du.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://www.deviantart.com/download/109426596/Shippuden_Team_7_by_Tsubaki_chan.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members0/772/1047772/images/kepek_illusztraciok/Bleach%2520-%2520Ishida%2520Uryuu%25201.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

3DS: tolu619

Wii U: FoyehBoys

Vita, PS3 and PS4: FoyehBoys

XBoxOne: Tolu619

Switch: Tolu619

Kugali - We publish comics from all across Africa and the diaspora, and we also push the boundaries of Augmented Reality storytelling. Check us out!

My thread for teaching VGC some Nigerian slangs

Around the Network
*Sound Of Rain said:

In my opinion 2010 wasn't a very strong year for the Wii throughout January through September with the only 2 good games for me being Calling and Super Mario Galaxy 2...but October had both Wii Party which is great and I just got Kirby this week and am about 43% done and has been my favorite game of the year so far hands down. November looks amazing for the Wii with me having high hopes for Golden Eye 007, FlingSmash, Donkey Kong Country Returns and T.H.Q's UDraw. Overall now just with October and November 2010 is my favorite Wii game year yet...but just like the above post said if Pikmin 3 comes out in 2011 that alone may make 2011 win!rashDestroyer

WOW,  I really have to go get NPC Pikmin cuz I have never played/watched Pikmin & have no idea why it's as awesome as you guys make it sound. U guys don't even seem as hyped for Skyward Sword as for Pikmin 3!

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7530/gohansupersaiyan239du.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://www.deviantart.com/download/109426596/Shippuden_Team_7_by_Tsubaki_chan.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members0/772/1047772/images/kepek_illusztraciok/Bleach%2520-%2520Ishida%2520Uryuu%25201.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

3DS: tolu619

Wii U: FoyehBoys

Vita, PS3 and PS4: FoyehBoys

XBoxOne: Tolu619

Switch: Tolu619

Kugali - We publish comics from all across Africa and the diaspora, and we also push the boundaries of Augmented Reality storytelling. Check us out!

My thread for teaching VGC some Nigerian slangs

Very satisfied indeed. 2011 is looking to be a great year too!

Yes.

...to much games D:

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

tolu619 said:
*Sound Of Rain said:

In my opinion 2010 wasn't a very strong year for the Wii throughout January through September with the only 2 good games for me being Calling and Super Mario Galaxy 2...but October had both Wii Party which is great and I just got Kirby this week and am about 43% done and has been my favorite game of the year so far hands down. November looks amazing for the Wii with me having high hopes for Golden Eye 007, FlingSmash, Donkey Kong Country Returns and T.H.Q's UDraw. Overall now just with October and November 2010 is my favorite Wii game year yet...but just like the above post said if Pikmin 3 comes out in 2011 that alone may make 2011 win!rashDestroyer

WOW,  I really have to go get NPC Pikmin cuz I have never played/watched Pikmin & have no idea why it's as awesome as you guys make it sound. U guys don't even seem as hyped for Skyward Sword as for Pikmin 3!

I need to pick up Pikmin on NPC too, apparently it's loads better on that simply because of the controls, as the Wii remote is obviously great for RTS style games.

Around the Network

I feel like I bought a ton of software this year.  Not all of it came out this year, but I still have a huge list of titles to buy.  It is going to take me forever to get through it all.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Very much! Just Monster Hunter Tri alone is enough for me for the rest of the year and beyond. Mario, Metroid, Mickey, Donkey Kong, Tatsunoko and all the others are just icing on the cake.

tolu619 said:
*Sound Of Rain said:

You should give it a try for sure because Pikmin is a great game and Pikmin 2 is even better! In my opinion Pikmin 2 is the best game of all time which is why I have been waiting forever for Pikmin 3.

Yes

Not satisfied yet. I think Goldeneye and DKCR should change that.

I also hope Epic Mickey will suceed as I have a lot of respect for Warren Spector after he created the most ambitious and greatest game of all time.