By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Are yo satisfied with wii`s 2010 software?

satisfied.... ish.....

while MH3 did give my wii plenty of power, smg2 was cool, while others (including m: other m & epic yarn) were brief disspointments.

at least I have epic mickey, sonic colors and dk left

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:

satisfied.... ish.....

while MH3 did give my wii plenty of power, smg2 was cool, while others (including m: other m & epic yarn) were brief disspointments.

at least I have epic mickey, sonic colors and dk left

smg2 was the best nintendo game I´ve ever played. and I´ve been playing theirs games ever since I can remenber (grew up playing the original mario and started playing aroung 1989/1990 when I was turning 5)

The game was just so incredible to me. 

Although I haven't had time play most of the games released games this year, I'm very satisfied.

No zelda equal ok year.

tolu619 said:
Linkasf said:

Well, the game that made me play my wii quite a lot this year was and still is Monster hunter 3. Oh and Smash Melee (WHich is not 2010 software).

Melee is on Gamecube. Did you mean Brawl?

Literally Melee. Brawl is played once in a while though.

Around the Network

Great year, I struggle to se how anyone (other than fanboys, of course) could suggest otherwise!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I'm still enjoying 2009

I've only bought Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Metroid: Other M from 2010, but I want if I had endless cash and time (probably the more important factor)

If I actually bought all of those games it would easily last me in to 2012.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

I've only bought No More Heroes 2 this year and I'm not disappointed with the 2010 line-up.

pretty decent year for the wii

@conegamer  well to be honest, its not about being a fanboy. If im just looking at Wii only, then its been a alright, but when i compare too HDs, then it looks a little meh. Not really a jab at the Wii itself, its not Ninty's fauly that 3rd party gives Wii the bare minimum. just my opinion