By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - [COD: Black Ops Wii] New Info! (Zombies, CC Support, Multiplayer)

Man its getting good; for once we have zombies.

Around the Network

Wow, I just read this and I am super hyped! I'm a massive Wii COD fan and I loved WAW and MWR, I cannot wait for this. Midnight launch for me guys :)

I am definitely getting this game. So much stuff. Sorry Goldeneye. Still wondering if it supports Wii Speak or just the headset tho. I have 2 Wii Speaks and don't want to buy something else just for this game.

Pretendo said:

I am definitely getting this game. So much stuff. Sorry Goldeneye. Still wondering if it supports Wii Speak or just the headset tho. I have 2 Wii Speaks and don't want to buy something else just for this game.

The headset game compatibility list is the same one as the Wii Speak list. I think we can infer from that that Wii Speak will work with BO.

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

I don't get why Activision are releasing this and GoldenEye so close together.  I can't see how the release of one won't cannibalise sales of the other.  Given that I can't think of another significant FPS released on the Wii all year, I find the decision even more shocking - surely releasing GoldenEye a bit later would ultimately help its sales?

Around the Network

What about patching, is this possible also this time?

Mr.Metralha said:
Shadowfest3 said:

Holy Crap!  That's a ton of stuff packed into the Wii version.  I didn't expect that much!  Also, I am pleasantly surprised about the classic controller pro support.  I wonder how that's going to work?  Anyways, now I'm torn between this and GoldenEye 007.  Dang it!  Just Dang it!!  Lol.

How different you think it will be from PS360 shooters?

Which, may I say control exactly the same as PS2 shooters.

Which, may I say again, control like PSone shooters.

Really? Have you never seen an archaic dual analog shooter?

PS one shooters? Thought that games like Medal of Honour had a weird Control sheme (Press R2 to aim higher//R1 to aim lower etc)..

it's not looking good for Goldeneye(at ;east imo). i may pick this up first. kinsa dissapointed about only 5 on 5, but hey, everything else is really cool!

TX109 said:

it's not looking good for Goldeneye(at ;east imo). i may pick this up first. kinsa dissapointed about only 5 on 5, but hey, everything else is really cool!

5 vs 5 worked well on MWR, I know The Conduit did 6 vs 6 but that was quite glitchy and buggy. I'm still picking up Goldeneye as well as COD:BO, I just know which I'll be spending most of my time with. I think they should have delayed Goldeneye, as with only 4 vs 4, no voice chat and a lack of co-op, it is clearly not going to be as complete a package as COD:BO.

I've not been this hyped for a game in a long time. I can't wait, I knew Treyarch wouldn't let us down.

PS: TX109, I love your knitted Link!

-PaNdOrA- said:

Anna Donlon, Senior Producer on Call of Duty: Black Ops for the Wii

One word: Giggity.

The BuShA owns all!