By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - [COD: Black Ops Wii] New Info! (Zombies, CC Support, Multiplayer)

Mr Khan said:

But still nary a screenshot to be had

Blame Microsoft this time. They have an exclusivity deal with Activision so that the only footage that can be shown of Black Ops is the 360 version.

Around the Network
Shadowfest3 said:

Holy Crap!  That's a ton of stuff packed into the Wii version.  I didn't expect that much!  Also, I am pleasantly surprised about the classic controller pro support.  I wonder how that's going to work?  Anyways, now I'm torn between this and GoldenEye 007.  Dang it!  Just Dang it!!  Lol.

How different you think it will be from PS360 shooters?

Which, may I say control exactly the same as PS2 shooters.

Which, may I say again, control like PSone shooters.

Really? Have you never seen an archaic dual analog shooter?

Crazybone126 said:

I told you so, I told you so. I told. You. So.

Yeah, I remember the other threads.

Still would like some split screen, but the other parts look good, especially the zombies. Nothing but headshots if I can help it.

I still have other games I want first, but I am considering this.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

LordTheNightKnight said:
Crazybone126 said:

Still would like some split screen, but the other parts look good, especially the zombies. Nothing but headshots if I can help it.

Yeah, all we have is online co-op. Combat Training (Bots) and Zombies. These are the two modes that are  splitscreen game modes in the other versions, but sadly, with the current engine for the Wii, it couldn't be made possible on the Wii. 

Currently enjoying: Monster Hunter Tri.

Crazybone126 said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
Crazybone126 said:

Yeah, all we have is online co-op. Combat Training (Bots) and Zombies. These are the two modes that are  splitscreen game modes in the other versions, but sadly, with the current engine for the Wii, it couldn't be made possible on the Wii. 

I know that. I just wrote I would still like it. Just wishful thinking is all. But at least having full co-op online is nice as well.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network

CoD is evil. Go buy GoldenEye. Goodness people. lol

I think I'll buy Goldeneye, I don't really like war shooters, but I hope it will sell well, it seems a lot of effort was put into it.

Is there a possibilty for Goldeneye to have voice chat?

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Mr.Metralha said:
Shadowfest3 said:

Holy Crap!  That's a ton of stuff packed into the Wii version.  I didn't expect that much!  Also, I am pleasantly surprised about the classic controller pro support.  I wonder how that's going to work?  Anyways, now I'm torn between this and GoldenEye 007.  Dang it!  Just Dang it!!  Lol.

How different you think it will be from PS360 shooters?

Which, may I say control exactly the same as PS2 shooters.

Which, may I say again, control like PSone shooters.

Really? Have you never seen an archaic dual analog shooter?

Lol...I know that much.  I haven't used the CC Pro so I don't know if it has all the features like the PS360 controllers.  For example, to melee on the 360 controller one would press the right analog stick.  Can the CC Pro do that?  If not then how would one melee if all the other buttons are being used?  That's all I was really wondering about.  Do you have a CC Pro?  If so then you may be able to answer this for me.  Thanks.

Soma said:

I think I'll buy Goldeneye, I don't really like war shooters, but I hope it will sell well, it seems a lot of effort was put into it.

Is there a possibilty for Goldeneye to have voice chat?

No voice chat for Goldeneye, sorry.

Zombies

Online Co-Op

NO friend codes

Wii game of the year