By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - EPIC GOLDENEYE WII INTRO (catch it while you can!)

myths n legends said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
myths n legends said:
xeroxm3 said:
tehsage said:
TruckOSaurus said:
NiKKoM said:

Wtf.. replacing Tina Turner with Nicole Scherzinger... >_<"

Exactly my thoughts! Tina Turner >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Nicole Scherzinger

I'm sure there was a good reason for it.

I'm pretty sure Craig Harris said it was because it would have cost them too much money in the last Nintendo Voice Chat, but I might be making that up.

why?  its not like they changed the song... once you have the rights to a song cant you use the original?

but besides that one misstep i liked it, seemed very bondish

Song does not mean the singer.

right but what im saying is if i have the rights to a tupac song cant i use the version with him rapping on it?   unless they needed her to come in and re sing the song for some formatting reason or something.

Rights do not work that way. They aren't always a complete package. Too often you just get parts, and have to work around what you don't have.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network

It all depends on who the song's copyright holder is and what deal was worked out with the song writer and performer.  It's most likely cheaper to use a cover of the original song because of preexisting deals which would cost more each time it's used.

Cool Intro!  I know I'm buying this game.

LordTheNightKnight said:
myths n legends said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
myths n legends said:
xeroxm3 said:
tehsage said:
TruckOSaurus said:
NiKKoM said:

Wtf.. replacing Tina Turner with Nicole Scherzinger... >_<"

Exactly my thoughts! Tina Turner >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Nicole Scherzinger

I'm sure there was a good reason for it.

I'm pretty sure Craig Harris said it was because it would have cost them too much money in the last Nintendo Voice Chat, but I might be making that up.

why?  its not like they changed the song... once you have the rights to a song cant you use the original?

but besides that one misstep i liked it, seemed very bondish

Song does not mean the singer.

right but what im saying is if i have the rights to a tupac song cant i use the version with him rapping on it?   unless they needed her to come in and re sing the song for some formatting reason or something.

Rights do not work that way. They aren't always a complete package. Too often you just get parts, and have to work around what you don't have.

ah ok that kinda sux... but game still looks cool i might have to pick it up when it drops a little

myths n legends said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
Snesboy said:
amp316 said:
NunedQ said:

i don't get how he survives the  jump. I mean, sure, he's Bond, but still.

He bungee jumps.  Trust me.

Yeah. He definitely bungee jumps. I think the Wii just didn't have the horsepower to render the bungee cord.

Or the camera didn't catch it from the screen.

didnt they show him sliding down the water mid song?  almost like a water slide at the park and thats how he ended up in the lake or whatever it is

they show it at 1:24 no bungie chord or anything he slides down into the water

Around the Network

Nice, so thats what ladies do they morph together to form a gun!

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

MaxwellGT2000 said:

Nice, so thats what ladies do they morph together to form a gun!

lol. Women are apparently the most dangerous weapon.

fwap said:

Hahaha. xD

Intro isn't bad. Still not sure if the game itself is any good.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Well it's looking more and more like some real effort went into this baby.  

Never played the original so I have no attachment but this is looking more and more like the must-own FPS for Wii