By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Which Black ops will sell the most?

Which Black ops will sell the most?

360 version 202 72.40%

PS3 version 29 10.39%

Wii version 48 17.20%

Total:279
NiKKoM said:
Scoobes said:
NiKKoM said:
Munkeh111 said:

PC version will sell at least 20m on its own, nothing compares to the might of PC remember!

I'm with Munkeh.... and his source Shio of course... he will calculate for us that Black Ops PC will have sold 20m with 6 months..

With at least 15 million sold over the Festive season!

of course! cause what better gift beneath a christmas tree then a digital downloaded game!

Your all fools, it has dedicated servers on PC.  Thats 30m minimum.

Around the Network

Me wants to punch the 22 who said Wii version would sell more.

Above: still the best game of the year.

wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii lol

Beuli2 said:

Me wants to punch the 22 who said Wii version would sell more.

i was one of them :D 

Antabus said:

Which one do you think will sell the most? Will it be the 360 version with 43,9m userbase or the PS3 version with 38,9m userbase or the wii version with 74,6m userbase?

Usually on CoD games, the 360 version has been the biggest seller, but there has been many points on why other versions have done worse. Now the game releases at the same time on all three platforms and as a multiplatform game, the advertisement is not an excuse.

Can you post links, or the points themselves, why Black Ops won't see the most on the 360?  I haven't seen it.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:

Also I reckon by the end of the year it'll look a bit like this;

360- 8mil

PS3-4mil

PC-2mil

Wii-1.5mil

(Goldeneye: 1.3mil)

I and everyone I know will be getting Wii versions of Black Ops so we can play online together.  But I see 360 selling the most.  Based on this guess above, I would say the Wii won't break 1M and I also think the PC version will outsell the PS3 version.  Goldeneye I see can possibly lower Black Ops sales but I know I'm buying both for sure.  I agree with others that the 360 will outsell PS3 and Wii combined probably.  I'm still hoping the Wii has good sales on this version though.  I'm happy to have these on the only console I have.

Consoles owned: NES, N64, PS1, GC, PS2, Wii.

Currently playing...

But who the hell voted for the Wii... nonsense.

360 then PS3 and then Wii most multiplat guys are not going to want to get the Wii version, especially since we know nothing about it at this point.

snfr said:

360 easily, simply because it has more shooter fans and in America, where FPSs are more popular than in Europe, the 360 userbase is much higher.

This

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku

mchaza said:

why? because the 360 has the majority of shooter fans, and a large American base which is there genre. PS3 has an more mixed fanbase compared to the 360 plus an large gap in the US.

MS pays Activison for xbox bonus's for cod so people who own both buy it for the 360. 

the game will sell only 15-17 million. 

Not really true but I agree with the 360 version outselling the PS3 version.