By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Which Black ops will sell the most?

Which Black ops will sell the most?

360 version 202 72.40%

PS3 version 29 10.39%

Wii version 48 17.20%

Total:279

Xbow 360 ofcousre.WHY?Because many xbox 360 userers are 11-14 years old and they all love  Call of duty serie and buy it.This is one of the reason i don't play xbxo360 yes i no you can mute them but i don't want to mute every time i play.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Around the Network

I did not include pc, because we are not getting pc numbers. I did not include ds because it will be dead last anyway. :P

And part of the reason why I made this thread is that you hear a lot of stuff why some wii 3rd party games aren't doing as well as expected. This game has a good brand name, it will be advertised, it is not a late port and I believe it will be a quality game. With 75m userbase, it should sell a lot. Maybe not as much as 360 version, but who knows.

kivi95 said:

Xbow 360 ofcousre.WHY?Because many xbox 360 userers are 11-14 years old and they all love  Call of duty serie and buy it.This is one of the reason i don't play xbxo360 yes i no you can mute them but i don't want to mute every time i play.

Did you know that many PS3/Wii users are 11-14 year olds too? :)

Antabus said:
kivi95 said:

Did you know that many PS3/Wii users are 11-14 year olds too? :)

Rubbish, you have no proof!! (quickly hides his 11 and 14 year old daughters)

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

360 version easily, just check the preorders!

Around the Network

Sounds like a joke thread.

What's laughable is that at this particular point in time, Wii is leading PS3.

C'mon guys get serious.

Even with Reach out there the 360 version will be the most played and most selling version.

I plan on buying Black ops on the Wii and Goldeneye.