By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Which Black ops will sell the most?

Which Black ops will sell the most?

360 version 202 72.40%

PS3 version 29 10.39%

Wii version 48 17.20%

Total:279
GianCarmen said:

I plan on buying Black ops on the Wii and Goldeneye.

same :)

Around the Network
Conegamer said:

Amsuingly though, the Wii has more votes than the PS3 :?

lol.  This must be a first for a VGC poll! ;)

History has proven that Call of Duty games sell the most on the Xbox 360.

CGI-Quality said:
Conegamer said:

Also I reckon by the end of the year it'll look a bit like this;

360- 8mil

PS3-4mil

Modern Warfare 2 is 3 mill apart between the two. I can't see the gap being any bigger for Black Ops.

I do

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Munkeh111 said:

PC version will sell at least 20m on its own, nothing compares to the might of PC remember!

I'm with Munkeh.... and his source Shio of course... he will calculate for us that Black Ops PC will have sold 20m with 6 months..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

I no but not as many as their are on the xbox360 because it's cheaper and when their mum or dad buy a console to them they buy a 360.The average on ps3 is like 22-25year or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

NiKKoM said:
Munkeh111 said:

PC version will sell at least 20m on its own, nothing compares to the might of PC remember!

I'm with Munkeh.... and his source Shio of course... he will calculate for us that Black Ops PC will have sold 20m with 6 months..

With at least 15 million sold over the Festive season!

Scoobes said:
NiKKoM said:
Munkeh111 said:

With at least 15 million sold over the Festive season!

of course! cause what better gift beneath a christmas tree then a digital downloaded game!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

kivi95 said:

I no but not as many as their are on the xbox360 because it's cheaper and when their mum or dad buy a console to them they buy a 360.The average on ps3 is like 22-25year or something.

Judging by some posters on some forums, I find that very hard to believe.

this one is a no brainer,

the wii is out immediately , not the traget audience,  the ps3? USA is the place for a FPS to shine, and ps3 doesn't have that

of course the x360, no pool needed