By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Game you were most hyped for

The game i was most hyped for was halo 3. I think i was 11-12 years old back then. The halo 2 ending was so awesome and i remembered i was so happy wehen i preordered halo 3 legendary edition. I waited every single day for that game to come out. I watched the same trailer and vidocs almost everyday.What game were you guys most hyped for

Around the Network

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.

I watched the E3 2004 trailer every day, multiple times a day until GDC 2005. Then I watched both trailers all the time. By the time the game came out, I had seen every trailer, preview, article, and everything in between at least 100 times.

I dunno, been hyped for quite a few games, but the Zelda ones come to mind as my most anticipated titles ever, generally.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

This generation? It's difficult to say but these would all be up there:

• Metal Gear Solid 4: Played all the previous iterations (the Solid titles) and even portable ops so I was really hyped to see the ending to the Solid Snake story.
  • Final Fantasy XIII: It's Final Fantasy :P
  • Half-Life 2: Well over 5 years in the making and it was Valve.
  • Call of Duty 4: Loved CoD 1 & 2. Used to play CoD 1 MP at uni so was really looking forward to the gameplay being moved to the modern setting.
  • Starcraft 2: Starcraft 1 is one of the best RTS games ever released, how could I not be hyped for this?!
  • Dragon Age Origins: Been looking forward to this since it was announced years ago for PC, especially as it was Bioware's first attempts at a world and setting they'd created themselves.

Games I'm hyped for and have yet to release:

• Deus Ex Human Revolution: The first is my fave game of all time. I hope they can re-create that magic.
  • Gran Turismo 5: Soooo many features!
  • Final Fantasy XIII Versus: Was disappointed with FFXIII but the little I've seen of Vs suggests it'll be brilliant.

God of War III

I watched the "Chaos will rise" trailer probably more than 50 times.

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

Around the Network

I was really excited for Kororinpa 2. It almost disappeared from my radar, because some hoon decided to rename it "Marbles! Balance Challenge".

Anyway, the game turned out to be everything I wanted, and more.

I was 28 an' three quarters old at the time

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

*FACEPALM*

Anyway for me it has to be Final Fantasy XIII...i think i watched the trailer every day for a month before release. I learnt the battle theme on guitar before it came out and i pre-ordered the collectors edition in February xD.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl, daily updated FTW

Pokemon Gold 

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Metal Gear Solid 2 was the msot hyped so far.: Loved Loved Loved the first one... I was partially hyped because I wasn't allowed to get this because of my age.... wherea's final fantasy I was allowed to get. So my uncle bought it for my birthday, and this ended up being one of my favorite games ever.

This gen Deus Ex 3: Human Revolution.

Deus Ex was my 3rd favorite game ever. And I loved the second one despite being significantly worse than 1. And the gameplay and atmosphere looks effing fantastic... trying to keep my hopes down so I don't get dissapointed.

Final Fantasy XIII was high, but not near, because so many final fantasy's have come out and they've been quality imo. I dunno how to explain it exactly, even though is my favorite series I don't get that hyped up about it.

Ditto with MGS since 2