By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
--OkeyDokey-- said:
Nintendogamer said:

Wii party!! lol at the people who said it flopped.  Good sales for everyones sakes ;)

Its second week is lower than Wii Music's and it's tracking 70k below it overall. And it's still failing to move any hardware. Flop.

Wii Music has done LT 430k in Japan. Wii Party is already over 1.1 million in Japan and still going strong...

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

Around the Network
bmmb1 said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
Nintendogamer said:

Wii party!! lol at the people who said it flopped.  Good sales for everyones sakes ;)

Its second week is lower than Wii Music's and it's tracking 70k below it overall. And it's still failing to move any hardware. Flop.

Wii Music has done LT 430k in Japan. Wii Party is already over 1.1 million in Japan and still going strong...

I'm not taking sides on this argument or anything, but I'm sure he's talking about sales in EMEAA since this thread is about EMEAA sales.

thelalaby said:
bmmb1 said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
Nintendogamer said:

I'm not taking sides on this argument or anything, but I'm sure he's talking about sales in EMEAA since this thread is about EMEAA sales.

If that's the case, then that has been addressed as well (release date of Wii Music in EMAA). Btw, I can confirm the game is horrible. It's so horrible, that 2 of my girls (8 and 11) have been playing it now for 8 hours straight, joined 3 hours ago by two of their cousins (13 and 14 year olds with a PS3 at home), and they refuse to stop.

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

bmmb1 said:
thelalaby said:
bmmb1 said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
Nintendogamer said:

If that's the case, then that has been addressed as well (release date of Wii Music in EMAA). Btw, I can confirm the game is horrible. It's so horrible, that 2 of my girls (8 and 11) have been playing it now for 8 hours straight, joined 3 hours ago by two of their cousins (13 and 14 year olds with a PS3 at home), and they refuse to stop.

What the hell man... :ol

SuperAdrianK said:
bmmb1 said:
thelalaby said:
bmmb1 said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
Nintendogamer said:

What the hell man... :ol

Haha, the bomb reminds me - I don't think they have even gottem around to the Wiimote as a bomb game (or any of the other games that are singled out whenever the game is described)...

Around the Network
bmmb1 said:
thelalaby said:
bmmb1 said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
Nintendogamer said:

Cut off the energy.

Above: still the best game of the year.

bmmb1 said:
thelalaby said:
bmmb1 said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
Nintendogamer said:

PS3 doomed confirmed?

yo_john117 said:
Carl2291 said:
kowenicki said:
AnthonyW86 said:

Ouch those MoH sales must hurt Microsoft, seems that X360 isn't even king when it comes to shooters anymore.

even considering the larger PS3 install and the exclusive content?

lets wait for COD BO shall we.

Just so you know something, here are the EMEAA figures for Modern Warfare 2. (Assuming AnthonyW86 is talking about EMEAA region, as we are in the EMEAA Up thread)

360 - 3.67 Million
PS3 - 3.79 Million

That's despite all the exclusive advertising and getting the DLC first. So Black Ops should also see a similar thing happen.

When the Americas numbers are up though, the 360 SKU will have a big lead, simply due to the 360's 9.something Million unit lead there.

PS3 lovers love their COD!

I'm not a PS3 gamer, but I like cod too: fried (both fresh and salted cod), smoked, boiled and seasoned with mayonnaise, stewed or baked with various seasonings, and in my town and in a lot of other places in Italy we have excellent recipes for stockfish (open air dried cod, the best in the world comes from Norway and Italy has imported it from there for centuries). My late maternal granny made an excellent stockfish pie.   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

LOL, it looks like all that sake got sales quite high...   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

what happened to ps3 sales in EMEAA? Suddenly ps3 is on top?