By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
BeLiKeCLuTcH said:
yo_john117 said:

Next week the PS3 will probably be the top selling console.

And this is the first week that Halo Reach is tracking under Halo 3.

it wont. and kinect is coming to boost 360!

It might....either way they are gonna be neck in neck......and yes if the PS3 does sell more then the 360 it will only last until KINECT comes out.

Around the Network

PS3 and 360 so close like last week ! WW is going to be interesting.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

toadslayer72 said:
Mummelmann said:

Again the HD consoles are damn close, I expect it will be much the same ww when the rest of the numbers roll in. Another 130k-ish week for the Wii worldwide?

Wii Party got a good second week.

PS: Medal of Honor is a piece of shit regardless of sales. If this is where the FPS genre is headed, I think I'll stick to other games from here on out...

I know of two girls that might like it.

Are they in a cup?

Above: still the best game of the year.

Well 2nd week of Wii Party and 1st week of Just Dance 2 and yet  Wii is up 2000 for the week. I dont see the bump that these titles were supposed to make. How is Just Dance 2 going to bump the Wii when Kinect and Dance Central arrive.

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

kowenicki said:
AnthonyW86 said:

Ouch those MoH sales must hurt Microsoft, seems that X360 isn't even king when it comes to shooters anymore.

even considering the larger PS3 install and the exclusive content?

lets wait for COD BO shall we.

you think BO will sell more on 360 in EU?

have you not seen the US PO ps3s sku is the only one dramatically up from mw2 you dont think this phenomenon is occurring elsewhere WW?

also look at dead rising 2 its the other way around from what you describe it had exclusive DLC pre game and has even more coming for the 360 and runs and looks better on the 360 so why are EU numbers only 20k apart?

also where there PS360 adjustments made? i could of swore the WW gap was larger last week

Play Me

Around the Network
BHR-3 said:

also where there PS360 adjustments made? i could of swore the WW gap was larger last week

Yes  there was around time npd came out there were new data showing ps3 was undertracked in Canada which closed the gap to 5.1M

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Quick question; Why is the EMEAA sales are up first almost everytime.

SuperAdrianK said:

Quick question; Why is the EMEAA sales are up first almost everytime.

I've been wondering that myself. You would think Japan would be up first with Media Create usually coming out before everything else.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

kowenicki said:
AnthonyW86 said:

Ouch those MoH sales must hurt Microsoft, seems that X360 isn't even king when it comes to shooters anymore.

even considering the larger PS3 install and the exclusive content?

lets wait for COD BO shall we.

Just so you know something, here are the EMEAA figures for Modern Warfare 2. (Assuming AnthonyW86 is talking about EMEAA region, as we are in the EMEAA Up thread)

360 - 3.67 Million
PS3 - 3.79 Million

That's despite all the exclusive advertising and getting the DLC first. So Black Ops should also see a similar thing happen.

When the Americas numbers are up though, the 360 SKU will have a big lead, simply due to the 360's 9.something Million unit lead there.

Said it last week and will say it again this week.  Kinect launch is holding back 360 sales. If you are interested in getting a 360 and Kinect you should hold off until the bundle is available for $50 cheaper.

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.