By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Will the Wii be able to outsell the Hd consoles any week this holiday?

tube82 said:

...just wanted to bump this one, now exactly 2 months after the thread has been created.

so, what does everyone think now? does the wii have a chance to win any weak against either HD twin this holidays? ;)

Simulacrum will be eating crow for christmas rather than Turkey lol.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Around the Network
tube82 said:

...just wanted to bump this one, now exactly 2 months after the thread has been created.

so, what does everyone think now? does the wii have a chance to win any weak against either HD twin this holidays? ;)

Yes, but always remember - Wii is doomed next year.

I predict that we'll have a "Will Wii be under 10% market share for the holidays?" thread next year in August-October.

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

Simulacrum said:
postofficebuddy said:

Do you mean the HD consoles combined? The way things are looking now I'd say no, in fact if GT5 comes out the first week of December I'd say it won't even beat PS3 that week. Unless of course it get's a $50 cut as you say.

I ment it can't outsell either console.

Looks like you were wrong by a mile. lol!! Wii sells better to casuals then PS3 and XBox 360. During the holidays there are significantly more casual shoppers in stores then hardcore gamers.

postofficebuddy said:

Do you mean the HD consoles combined? The way things are looking now I'd say no, in fact if GT5 comes out the first week of December I'd say it won't even beat PS3 that week. Unless of course it get's a $50 cut as you say.

Oh my, look how that turned out to be.

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Who wants to help me dig up threads like these for an end of year crow serving party, :P?

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

Around the Network

<.<

>.>

^v^

Immortal said:

Who wants to help me dig up threads like these for an end of year crow serving party, :P?

You will have a very large task ahead of you!

fwap said:
Immortal said:

Why do you think I want help, :P?

I can recall the "Let's talk about Wii/sales" and "Wii losing its Thunder" threads. Probably a lot of WW ups from summer, especially the first PS360 on top of Wii week. A couple of threads like this one...

fwap said:
Immortal said:

Where's that wii lost it's thunder thread? lol

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Yes! Wii Will..

LOL