By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zack & Wiki 2 and Mega Man confirmed by Capcom

Fuck yeah. Zack and Wiki is easily my second favorite game I played this year.

Around the Network
Words Of Wisdom said:
ClaudeLv250 said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
DMeisterJ said:
Megaman?!?!?!? Wonder how much that game will suck. MotoGP will be good though, I love that game.

They really need to make a Megaman game that doesn't suck. Unlikely, but it would be awesome.

There was, it was called ZX and it was for the DS. Of course, most of the whiners ignoredi t because it defied their reality that all Mega Man gamesm ust suck because they say so.

ZX is probably one of the few Megman games I haven't played.  Is it really good?

I loved the Mega Man Battle Network Series...  LOL

Seriously:  Never played ZX, but my fave was Mega Man Legends.

None of the console Mega Man games have sucked--the originals, the X series, and the legends games were all very well-done and very popular (except perhaps Mega Man Network Transmission, which had no thought put into it at all). In fact, the only handheld games that have sucked IMO are the more recent entries in the Battle Network series.

Battle Network was awesome. Most Mega Man games are good to the people who appreciate their classic and relatively unchanging nature. Now Star Force... those games suck.

Oh, AND USE THE DAMN SEARCH FEATURE. How many duplicate threads can you guys make?!?

Z & W 2. Good!

Megaman: Dagnabit I really need to pick the ZX series. Initcreates did a great job with the Zero series.

There is no such thing as a console war. This is the first step to game design.

Around the Network

Z&W 2 awesome. I guess it did sell well enough for capcom to think these type of games do well enough on the Wii. :D

Cool! My friend is gonna be very happy about this. and I'm happy too. I can't wait to play Z&W on Christmas!

Zach and Wiki 2... Already?

Hey at least it wasn't announced before the first one was out. *cough* Mass Effect *cough*

Surfer Girl is no prophet, she/he is basically a cold reader of industry news.

Heeeeyyyy!!!! <Snap>