By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are PS360 fans kicking the wii while it's down?

The PS3 AND 360 continue to outsell the wii week by week. But the big boosters haven't even happened yet.

GT5 will push PS3 even more

Kinect will push 360 even more

Can wii get less than 30% marketshare for Q4 2010?

Around the Network

I know I am, although I can't speak for the rest of us

I just think it's hilarious to see the current state of things after all the elitist crap we saw in the past 2 years.

After years of domination, the wii gets what it deserves for being  a bully. Especially when its glory times were undeserved.

Thats my tame response.

I don't know if it's so much even anything to do with Wii, more so PS360 getting the sales they deserve, after a lot of effort and hard work from Sony and Microsoft as of late.

Seece said:

I don't know if it's so much even anything to do with Wii, more so PS360 getting the sales they deserve, after a lot of effort and hard work from Sony and Microsoft as of late.

This too, obviously.

It's still hilarious though!!

Around the Network

I was kicking the Wii when it was up, it being down is an awesome bonus.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Kind of ironic. When nintendo had some of the most lame e3 confereces, they sold a sh*tload of wiis. But when they actually have an amazing e3 conference with an onslought of games coming out the Wii starts going down.

Well this thread answers your first question. Are people kicking it while it is down, yes.

Add: I think it is quiet sad, because this bitterness of fans is just going to continue to circle, until one disappears.

Doobie_wop said:

LOL this. I don't get the purpose of this thread tho.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Doobie_wop said:

LOL this. I don't get the purpose of this thread tho.

I think this guy intentionally or unintentionally made another thread that allows a bunch of people to talk shit without as much worry of being banned.Good for him people should be allowed to give their true opinions.