By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Fans, who do you want see OUT of the console race?

9Chiba said:

Can you name me one game that released before Killzone which has the same gritty atmosphere?

can you name me one gamer that plays games just for atmosphere?

You got to it before me xD

Altohugh my reply was going to be: "So a gritty atmosphere = an original and outstanding game?"

I LOVE ICELAND!

Around the Network

SONY - due to the shameful copying and the fact that if you ever go to N4G.com you would see that SONY pulling out of the console race would lead to the largest mass suicide of the most self righteous fanboys ever imagineable. .

ZechsMerquise said:

SONY - due to the shameful copying and the fact that if you ever go to N4G.com you would see that SONY pulling out of the console race would lead to the largest mass suicide of the most self righteous fanboys ever imagineable. .

Most self righteous? I think that those honours belong to some other fanboy-group.

Antabus said:
ZechsMerquise said:

Most self righteous? I think that those honours belong to some other fanboy-group.

I'll give you a few examples of SONY fanboys over on N4G:

ARTICLE: Game X Looks better on XBOX360

RESPONSE: Why teh need 4 these comparisons!!! Pointless, just play teh gamez

ARTICLE: Game Y Looks better on PS3

RESPONSE: Hahahaha shitty 360, PS3 FTW!!!!!111

ARTICLE: PS3 MOVE Not selling as well as Motion Plus did

RESPONSE: It's not about sales, or games itz about teh TECH, SONY wins hands down with teh tech!!!!1

ARTICLE: PS3 trailing 360 in sales

RESPONSE: PS3 has won this gen handz down, sales don't count

Trust me, go over to N4G, the PS3 fanboys over there will make you sick. To hear their wild cries of dispair if SONY left the cosole race would be priceless.

ZechsMerquise said:
Antabus said:
ZechsMerquise said:

RESPONSE: It's not about sales, or games itz about teh TECH, SONY wins hands down with teh tech!!!!1

Trust me, go over to N4G, the PS3 fanboys over there will make you sick. To hear their wild cries of dispair if SONY left the cosole race would be priceless.

Ok. I don't even know what N4G is, so I can't comment on that. I based my comment on what I've observed here.

Around the Network
ZechsMerquise said:
Antabus said:
ZechsMerquise said:

Never read the comments section on N4G!!!

All it'll do is get your blood pressure up.....just got there for the news!

Oh and by the bolded line you do nothing but put yourself on the same level as them!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
ZechsMerquise said:
Antabus said:
ZechsMerquise said:

Never read the comments section on N4G!!!

All it'll do is get your blood pressure up.....just got there for the news!

Totally, I do like seeing the people who go there to troll them though. The best to date was when PS3 fanboys were attacking Gears of War 3 footage, the response was:

'Well I suppose you'd rather be wacthing an old man hiding in a box followed by a 43 minute cutscene...'

This lead to a storm of epci proportions. N4G is OK for seeing news from all over, but personally I think it harms many smaller sites by taking traffic away from them and the community there is appalling.

ZechsMerquise said:
Antabus said:
ZechsMerquise said:

Fanboys come from everywhere and since everyone can use the internet, you will get all the fanboys in the world in one place.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

9Chiba said:

Can you name me one game that released before Killzone which has the same gritty atmosphere?

I'm sorry, but what's the relevance?

Edit: WOW, do you have issues with reading comprehension? Do you even know what "generic" means, or are you just trying to turn this into a spin-contest? I NEVER said I play games only for atmosphere.

Second of all, are you telling me horror games don't rely on atmosphere? That's just faulty logic.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

KungKras said:
9Chiba said:

You got to it before me xD

Altohugh my reply was going to be: "So a gritty atmosphere = an original and outstanding game?"

Did I say that? You're saying it's generic, which means, it has no points of its own. So are you going to answer my question now? Or just dodging my point?

There's a difference between a flawed game and a mediocre game.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!