By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Medal of Honor get a 6!

thank you eb games, if i dont like it within 7 days trade it back and et my money back

if that happens umm what to get?

AC brother hoods?

Black ops? despite i was extremely disappointed in MW2

all the games i want come out next year sadly :( 

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

Around the Network

Here is another 6 review for you guys from a respectable gaming site Giantbomb. Same complaints as IGN. Also noted at the bottom in user comments people complaining about the EA servers and the game. EA servers are making me weary of picking up Crysis 2 when it comes out because I know how laggy they are.

http://www.giantbomb.com/medal-of-honor/61-29336/reviews/

tuscaniman said:

Here is another 6 review for you guys from a respectable gaming site Giantbomb. Same complaints as IGN. Also noted at the bottom in user comments people complaining about the EA servers and the game. EA servers are making me weary of picking up Crysis 2 when it comes out because I know how laggy they are.

http://www.giantbomb.com/medal-of-honor/61-29336/reviews/

yea why cant they opy SCE servers, they are FANTASTIC

best console severs around Zero lag on MAG is amazing 

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

I played the first level on the PC...using maxed out graphics and 3 monitors in surround view. I've not been this bored by a game in recent memory... This is a huge Modern warfare rip off, just much worse. Shame on EA for ripping off another franchise so closely.

I rented the game and played the multiplayer portion for about a hour and a half.  I found it to be fun and challenging.  I didn't have lag problems on the 360 like there is for MW2, which is a relief.  I feel that the multiplayer is good and a welcome change from Call of Duty.  The only problem now is rounding up the money to buy Medal of Honor (2010).

Around the Network

I just bought the game and I love it, way better then CoD:MW2 with the exception of local multiplayer. Graphically the game looks better then CodMW2 as well. I don't know where you get off criticizing it so much considering you only played the Beta.

It was a great game worthy of a 8 out of ten easily. The only thing is they dropped local multiplayer.

Also what the heck Treyarch suck at making CoD games WaW wat easily the worst CoD game I've ever played and CoD3 dissapointed me after 1 and 2.

Don't buy Black Ops untill you've played it, Treyarch sucks. Leave CoD to Infinity Ward!

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

disolitude said:

I played the first level on the PC...using maxed out graphics and 3 monitors in surround view. I've not been this bored by a game in recent memory... This is a huge Modern warfare rip off, just much worse. Shame on EA for ripping off another franchise so closely.

Most of the staff at Infinity Ward who made CoD had started by working for EA on Medal Of Honour. The heads of creating CoD were prior working on MoH. Many of the features you are claiming were stolen from CoD were created in MoH.

Yes the controls are pretty much the same but the creators of both IP's are the same people. So what do you expect

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

Shadowfest3 said:

I rented the game and played the multiplayer portion for about a hour and a half.  I found it to be fun and challenging.  I didn't have lag problems on the 360 like there is for MW2, which is a relief.  I feel that the multiplayer is good and a welcome change from Call of Duty.  The only problem now is rounding up the money to buy Medal of Honor (2010).

You played an hour and half. Most games can be fun for such a short amount of time. The problem is how long will it be before it turns boring? Trust me it won't take long at all. I played the beta and it was fun, for about a day. This game is a lackluster attempt to copy the COD franchise. Save your money.

Joelcool7 said:

I just bought the game and I love it, way better then CoD:MW2 with the exception of local multiplayer. Graphically the game looks better then CodMW2 as well. I don't know where you get off criticizing it so much considering you only played the Beta.

It was a great game worthy of a 8 out of ten easily. The only thing is they dropped local multiplayer.

Also what the heck Treyarch suck at making CoD games WaW wat easily the worst CoD game I've ever played and CoD3 dissapointed me after 1 and 2.

Don't buy Black Ops untill you've played it, Treyarch sucks. Leave CoD to Infinity Ward!

Nice contradiction in your two statements there. Your first sentence says MOH is way better than MW2, but then your final sentence says to leave COD to Infinity Ward. Which one is it? I have a feeling you don't have much experience when it comes to shooters so maybe MOH is looking for audiences like you. Ignorant to the shooter genre. Everyone else who wants a good experience would be wise to stay away from it. Its not just IGN giving it bad reviews. Its almost every big gaming site on the web.

tuscaniman said:
Shadowfest3 said:

You played an hour and half. Most games can be fun for such a short amount of time. The problem is how long will it be before it turns boring? Trust me it won't take long at all. I played the beta and it was fun, for about a day. This game is a lackluster attempt to copy the COD franchise. Save your money.

Well that's true.  I've bought games in the pass and had fun with them for a hour or two then didn't play them again :(.  However, I plan on playing Medal of Honor more because I'm having fun with the multiplayer.  The only thing so far that I don't like is the lack of killcam.  This makes online a lot more challenging, well for me that is.  However, I think the lack of killcam is good.  I know that I don't get as angry with this game as I do with Call of Duty.  I guess it has to do with the fact that I don't have to worry about someone running at me with lightning speed and leaping from 15 feet away stabbing me to death as I'm shotting him/her in the face with a shotgun lol.