By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Medal of Honor get a 6!

tuscaniman said:
arcane_chaos said:

ouch...had high hopes for this game...but I'll still probably get it...I bought quantum theory...lol, can't be worst than that.

Quantum Theory??!! I assume you don't own a 360?

I do(just look at my sig)

Around the Network

GR gave the single player a 7 and the multi an 8. The multi was, according to them allot like battlefield 2 but simpler, more direct. Guess it comes down to what type of online game you prefer. For me i will be sticking with battlefield 2 which i find streets ahead of CoD, but that is just me.

assumption is the mother of all f**k ups 

Ok I don't understand their rating system.  IGN gave a 7 for Presentation, Graphics and Lasting Appeal.  Then a 8.5 for Sound and the only 6 it gave was for Gameplay.  However, overall it gave the game a 6.  For some reason that doesn't make sense to me.  Can someone explain their process to me?   

Darth Tigris said:
disolitude said:

"combat becomes an exercise in Taliban Whack-a-Mole as you'll wait for a head to robotically pop up from cover"

Thats scary considering the whole COD gunplay experience is based around that. If this game is indeed worse, it may as well be a rail shooter...

Seems like almost every FPS other than Halo is like that ...

Resistance isn't like that either.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

huaxiong90 said:
Darth Tigris said:
disolitude said:

"combat becomes an exercise in Taliban Whack-a-Mole as you'll wait for a head to robotically pop up from cover"

Thats scary considering the whole COD gunplay experience is based around that. If this game is indeed worse, it may as well be a rail shooter...

I can think of a few FPS games that still allow for true gunfights where terrain, movement and strategy matter (SP campaigns).

FEAR franchise, Halo, Bioshock games, Resistance games...ummm?

Rest are just pretty much a shooting gallery...enemy pops out, left trigger to zoom, right trigger to fire...repeat 1000 times.

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
huaxiong90 said:
d21lewis said:
darthdevidem01 said:
d21lewis said:

Lots of people on my job can't decide between this game and CoD Black Ops.  I think I'll make their decision a lot easier by showing them this review.

Yeah do that, then show them a FFXIV review in disguise as the COD : Black Ops review

Then show them a Halo Reac Review in disguise as a GT5 Review and force them to buy GT5!

That'll mean we'll get to 10 Million for sure!!!!!!!!!

Did I forget to mention that all of the guys I work with carry at least two guns at all times?  I don't wanna piss them off!

Don't you have one yourself? Maybe it's time you take a hint from Revolver Ocelot's gunslinging skills.

After training two weeks ago, I'd be better off throwing a bullet than trying to shoot somebody!  I sucked!

black ops must fail. let them get reach or wait for kz3, its much easier.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

disolitude said:
huaxiong90 said:
Darth Tigris said:
disolitude said:

I can think of a few FPS games that still allow for true gunfights where terrain, movement and strategy matter (SP campaigns).

Rest are just pretty much a shooting gallery...enemy pops out, left trigger to zoom, right trigger to fire...repeat 1000 times.

Black?

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

huaxiong90 said:
disolitude said:
huaxiong90 said:
Darth Tigris said:
disolitude said:

Black?

Fracture Too

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
huaxiong90 said:
disolitude said:
huaxiong90 said:
Darth Tigris said:
disolitude said:

Black?

Fracture Too

Fracture aint an FPS tho. 3rd person shooters havent jumped in to that "shooting gallery" mode yet...and by the looks of Vanquish, arent going to any time soon.

arcane_chaos said:
tuscaniman said:
arcane_chaos said:

ouch...had high hopes for this game...but I'll still probably get it...I bought quantum theory...lol, can't be worst than that.

Quantum Theory??!! I assume you don't own a 360?

I do(just look at my sig)

Then why did you buy that when you could just play Gears?