By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Medal of Honor get a 6!

tuscaniman said:
zgamer5 said:
tuscaniman said:
zgamer5 said:
tuscaniman said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

Relax...

Gamesradar - 8

SixthAxis - 8

Joystick - 4/5

GT - 8.1

Game Informer - 7

Kotaku - http://kotaku.com/5659329/review-medal-of-honor

Its a good game...no need to call it "shit" or "bad game". You'd probably enjoy it if you're a shooter fan, unlike me.

Yeah those are the best scores it has gotten. Remember when Reach was released and all those 10s and 9.5s started rolling out at the start? Just wait for more 6s and some 5s it will most definately recieve. I predict meta in the low 70s.

no need comparing it to reach, compare it to cod, and if this is crap game, then activision are paying millions to reviewers to keep cod from getting 5s and and 4s and 6s and 7s.

I'm not comparing it to Reach. I'm comparing the review timetable to Reach's review timetable. Starts out high and the bad ones always come in later.

i know, im just saying it seems like you just played reach then tried moh and started bashing about how bad it is. im not saying i dont kinda agree with the score, but theirs no need calling the game a piece of shit.

Dude I haven't played the retail release of MOH, I played the Beta. And Halo cannot be compared to a "realistic" war type shooter. If you don't believe me then go buy the game and play it for yourself. And if I believed what I played was a piece of shit then its a piece of shit. I'll change my wording for you sensitive types though. The beta was not good at all and from what I read on this review it has not been changed.

i know all of that, im not sensitive :P im just saying no need making a rant about the game. god forget it.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Around the Network

Not surprised at all. the PC beta, while a little fun, was surprisngly medicore and I really hate to say that because DICE are one of my favorite multiplayer developers ever. I was hoping the single-player would be superior but from the looks of things, I doubt it. another game I won't be picking up this year...

oniyide said:

ive seen alot of other reviews for this game in the 8.0 category, im not trusting IGN on this one. MW2 had the worst single player campaign of any game I played in a while and it still is highly praised

Exactly, MW2 got a near perfect score for a 4 hour long campagin, fair enough MOH might not be near perfect but if your going to review games, at least review them all fairly, part of the reason i dont like IGN!!

Lots of people on my job can't decide between this game and CoD Black Ops.  I think I'll make their decision a lot easier by showing them this review.

d21lewis said:

Lots of people on my job can't decide between this game and CoD Black Ops.  I think I'll make their decision a lot easier by showing them this review.

Yeah do that, then show them a FFXIV review in disguise as the COD : Black Ops review

Then show them a Halo Reach Review in disguise as a GT5 Review and force them to buy GT5!

That'll mean we'll get to 10 Million for sure!!!!!!!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
d21lewis said:

Yeah do that, then show them a FFXIV review in disguise as the COD : Black Ops review

Then show them a Halo Reac Review in disguise as a GT5 Review and force them to buy GT5!

Did I forget to mention that all of the guys I work with carry at least two guns at all times?  I don't wanna piss them off!

d21lewis said:
darthdevidem01 said:
d21lewis said:

Then show them a Halo Reac Review in disguise as a GT5 Review and force them to buy GT5!

Did I forget to mention that all of the guys I work with carry at least two guns at all times?  I don't wanna piss them off!

We must work together D21 to achieve the secret of GT5 Sales!!!!!

If we work together once more the SIT..ermm SONY will Rule the galaxy and then we shall have peace!!

Order 55 will not fail! Lightsabers > Guns

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

d21lewis said:
darthdevidem01 said:
d21lewis said:

Don't you have one yourself? Maybe it's time you take a hint from Revolver Ocelot's gunslinging skills.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

huaxiong90 said:
d21lewis said:
darthdevidem01 said:
d21lewis said:

Don't you have one yourself? Maybe it's time you take a hint from Revolver Ocelot's gunslinging skills.

After training two weeks ago, I'd be better off throwing a bullet than trying to shoot somebody!  I sucked!

disolitude said:

"combat becomes an exercise in Taliban Whack-a-Mole as you'll wait for a head to robotically pop up from cover"

Thats scary considering the whole COD gunplay experience is based around that. If this game is indeed worse, it may as well be a rail shooter...

Seems like almost every FPS other than Halo is like that ...