By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Medal of Honor get a 6!

Boutros said:

Nowgamer gave the 360 version 6.6 and the PS3 version 8.6. That website is a joke.

Yeah that is a complete joke. This was a PS3 version review on IGN. Game sucks on either console.

Around the Network
arcane_chaos said:

ouch...had high hopes for this game...but I'll still probably get it...I bought quantum theory...lol, can't be worst than that.

Quantum Theory??!! I assume you don't own a 360?

I read the IGN review and had they taken away the title, I would have thought it was the review for Modern Warfare 2. Outside of the technical issues, it sounds like COD, except the MOH campaign is actually longer and seems pretty decent. I'm a huge Call of Duty fan and COD7 is already set and paid for, but even I can admit that some reviewers give the franchise far to much credit.

The Now Gamer reviews are written by two different people, that's why they have two different scores, one for the PS3 and one for the 360.

The game has also been getting 8's from every other site, it's far from being shit.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

oniyide said:

ive seen alot of other reviews for this game in the 8.0 category, im not trusting IGN on this one. MW2 had the worst single player campaign of any game I played in a while and it still is highly praised

and the worst multi player, it was all camping, and the non campers used glitchers, and then you have the people who say thats its fun hunting down campers, and they have an average of 2 kills per match.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

zgamer5 said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
Boutros said:

Nowgamer gave the 360 version 6.6 and the PS3 version 8.6. That website is a joke.

lolfuckingwutdahellomggzzzz ?

lol

I'm sure its a good game... IGN like to give good games 6s and 7s.... either way, it has nearly 800k pre-orders in America...its gonna sell a shitload.

ea can kiss bye bye to its legs.

I don't think there were ever going to be legs in the first place. Once Black Ops releases nobody will even remember this game was released.

Around the Network
Boutros said:

Hate to bring up this fanboy crap, but Nowgamer are well known for favoring PS3.

Doobie_wop said:

I read the IGN review and had they taken away the title, I would have thought it was the review for Modern Warfare 2. Outside of the technical issues, it sounds like COD, except the MOH campaign is actually longer and seems pretty decent. I'm a huge Call of Duty fan and COD7 is already set and paid for, but even I can admit that some reviewers give the franchise far to much credit.

The Now Gamer reviews are written by two different people, that's why they have two different scores, one for the PS3 and one for the 360.

The game has also been getting 8's from every other site, it's far from being shit.

your a cod fan?

*shakes head and cries*

I don't really care about review scores anyway, and my copy was delivered today. Will probably not try it till weekend, I don't have enough time and I first need to finish Castlevania.

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

GodOfWar_3ever said:

Relax...

Gamesradar - 8

SixthAxis - 8

Joystick - 4/5

GT - 8.1

Game Informer - 7

Kotaku - http://kotaku.com/5659329/review-medal-of-honor

Its a good game...no need to call it "shit" or "bad game". You'd probably enjoy it if you're a shooter fan, unlike me.

Yeah those are the best scores it has gotten. Remember when Reach was released and all those 10s and 9.5s started rolling out at the start? Just wait for more 6s and some 5s it will most definately recieve. I predict meta in the low 70s.

tuscaniman said:
zgamer5 said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
Boutros said:

lolfuckingwutdahellomggzzzz ?

lol

I'm sure its a good game... IGN like to give good games 6s and 7s.... either way, it has nearly 800k pre-orders in America...its gonna sell a shitload.

ea can kiss bye bye to its legs.

I don't think there were ever going to be legs in the first place. Once Black Ops releases nobody will even remember this game was released.

true but their was a chance of it having battlefield like legs.