By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Medal of Honor get a 6!

Shadowfest3 said:

Ok I don't understand their rating system.  IGN gave a 7 for Presentation, Graphics and Lasting Appeal.  Then a 8.5 for Sound and the only 6 it gave was for Gameplay.  However, overall it gave the game a 6.  For some reason that doesn't make sense to me.  Can someone explain their process to me?   

They said their final score is not an average and I would assume that gameplay might be the most important part since that is what you are doing, playing the game.

Around the Network
zgamer5 said:
d21lewis said:
huaxiong90 said:
d21lewis said:
darthdevidem01 said:
d21lewis said:

Lots of people on my job can't decide between this game and CoD Black Ops.  I think I'll make their decision a lot easier by showing them this review.

Yeah do that, then show them a FFXIV review in disguise as the COD : Black Ops review

Then show them a Halo Reac Review in disguise as a GT5 Review and force them to buy GT5!

That'll mean we'll get to 10 Million for sure!!!!!!!!!

Did I forget to mention that all of the guys I work with carry at least two guns at all times?  I don't wanna piss them off!

Don't you have one yourself? Maybe it's time you take a hint from Revolver Ocelot's gunslinging skills.

After training two weeks ago, I'd be better off throwing a bullet than trying to shoot somebody!  I sucked!

black ops must fail. let them get reach or wait for kz3, its much easier.

Why is everyone so against Black Ops? It looks like a good game where Treyarch actually listened to the community and is planning on fixing the problems MW2 had. Removing Tac Insert from FFA and eliminating quick scoping already make this game leagues ahead of MW2.

arcane_chaos said:

ouch...had high hopes for this game...but I'll still probably get it...I bought quantum theory...lol, can't be worst than that.

are u sure

had high hopes for this game. patches could fix the problems but why wait for patches when the game should have been good out of the box.

now moving on to Vanquish and 2011 where the shooters will rule the market.

@tuscaniman  i think its just popular to hate on something thats popular, as long as the single player is longer and actually makes sense ill be happy with Black Ops

Around the Network
oniyide said:

@tuscaniman  i think its just popular to hate on something thats popular, as long as the single player is longer and actually makes sense ill be happy with Black Ops

Yeah I think Black Ops looks really good and the new game modes such as wager matches look awesome. Also creating my own emblems and titles is going to take hours of my life since I do that stuff in school with Adobe. Can't wait to make some crazy looking emblems and titles.

tuscaniman said:
zgamer5 said:
d21lewis said:
huaxiong90 said:
d21lewis said:
darthdevidem01 said:
d21lewis said:

Lots of people on my job can't decide between this game and CoD Black Ops.  I think I'll make their decision a lot easier by showing them this review.

Yeah do that, then show them a FFXIV review in disguise as the COD : Black Ops review

Then show them a Halo Reac Review in disguise as a GT5 Review and force them to buy GT5!

That'll mean we'll get to 10 Million for sure!!!!!!!!!

Did I forget to mention that all of the guys I work with carry at least two guns at all times?  I don't wanna piss them off!

Don't you have one yourself? Maybe it's time you take a hint from Revolver Ocelot's gunslinging skills.

After training two weeks ago, I'd be better off throwing a bullet than trying to shoot somebody!  I sucked!

black ops must fail. let them get reach or wait for kz3, its much easier.

Why is everyone so against Black Ops? It looks like a good game where Treyarch actually listened to the community and is planning on fixing the problems MW2 had. Removing Tac Insert from FFA and eliminating quick scoping already make this game leagues ahead of MW2.

they fixed small problems mw2 had. they must fix first the bigges problem, mainly the gameplay, its unbalanced, theirs barely any reciol, the sound is terrible, the camping, the weirdness of the game(kamikazi car), i dont mind kill streaks but the level of stupidity of some is sad, the equipment(their is a god damn camera), and the maps. if they fix that then il stop bashing it.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

tuscaniman said:
oniyide said:

Yeah I think Black Ops looks really good and the new game modes such as wager matches look awesome. Also creating my own emblems and titles is going to take hours of my life since I do that stuff in school with Adobe. Can't wait to make some crazy looking emblems and titles.

I think the ability to make your own emblem and the currency system for buying clothes was inspired by Metal Gear Online (MGO reward points are won by playing in a mode called "Survival" or "Tournament").

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Everyone else is giving it a better score, IGN is up to their usual BS reviews again.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

@huaxiong  too bad people dont play MGO, I really wanted to like it but you have to do way to much crap to get to play. i dont even remember my passcode for that