By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Medal of Honor get a 6!

If its not called Call of Duty it won't get rated high (as far as FPS games go)

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:

Everyone else is giving it a better score, IGN is up to their usual BS reviews again.

G4 is giving it a 4/5

thats way to high

M.U.G.E.N said:

Everyone else is giving it a better score, IGN is up to their usual BS reviews again.

I'd like to add I wouldn't trust Arthur Gies no matter what score he gave it. He openly lied on his Hydro Thunder Hurricane review, so I look for his name and then move on if he's the one writing it.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

I bet they are COD fans :-|

If they rate Black Ops a 9 or higher I call bullshit

Boutros said:

Nowgamer gave the 360 version 6.6 and the PS3 version 8.6. That website is a joke.

You gotta be kidding me. No wonder their review isn't on metacritic. I have the PS3 version on my queue because it has the exclusive content (MOH: Frontline remake I believe) and I haven't heard anything about that version being inferior to the 360 version. But lack of exclusive content doesn't justify a 2 point gap. It adds some lasting appeal to a videogame but this isn't a Bayonetta sort of situation (and even then IGN "only" docked 1.3 points for the PS3 version of Bayonetta).

If this turns out to be a dissapointment it's not a big deal because shooters aren't necessarily my thing. Just thought I'd rent it and see how it is. Medal of Honor's average score on metacritic is still good though (360: 7.5, PS3: 7.4). Just not great. You have to wonder how much IGN's 6.0 is weighing down the average. The major critics like IGN and GameSpot are heavily weighted on metacritic.

Around the Network

Damn. The lowest I expected the game to get was a 7 - 7.5 

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

oniyide said:

@huaxiong  too bad people dont play MGO, I really wanted to like it but you have to do way to much crap to get to play. i dont even remember my passcode for that

Yeah, Konami fucked up with their lengthy registration. But once you're set up, IMO it's one of the deepest online games out there right now. Too bad it's also a technical nightmare.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

yo_john117 said:

If its not called Call of Duty it won't get rated high (as far as FPS games go)

Out of all people, you should know that's not true.

Saves me money at least for other great games. Plus I'm not even close to being bored of ReACH, so this is good because by the time Black OPS comes out I probably will be ready for a new online shooter!

tuscaniman said:
arcane_chaos said:
tuscaniman said:
arcane_chaos said:

ouch...had high hopes for this game...but I'll still probably get it...I bought quantum theory...lol, can't be worst than that.

Quantum Theory??!! I assume you don't own a 360?

I do(just look at my sig)

Then why did you buy that when you could just play Gears?

well  I just bought it for the hell of it(I own gears 1&2) this and vanquish will hold me off until gears 3!!! lol