Grasshopper Manufacture (No more Heroes) 4 2.48%

Internal EAD 48 29.81%

Other (please specify) 22 13.66%

Total:161
Killiana1a said:
darkknightkryta said:
Khuutra said:
darkknightkryta said:

Just let Foxhound (or whatver Kojima's internal name is for his dev team) make the next Metroid game

I have never been more terrified by an idea so much in my life.

Kojima is not a good fit for Metroid

Like I said the first 15 minutes or so that I played of the game (Still have to get through other games first before I can get back to Other M) it seems like they wanted a big Hollywood Blockbuster, and well who else better than Kojima? But yeah seriously Team Ninja did a fine job, change the people from Nintendo that wrote the dialogue.

Do you want a Metroid game or movie? The way Kojima has been going with the Metal Gear Solid series, the amount of cutscenes has increased drastically since the first Metal Gear Solid. Hell, when I am bored at work I youtube "Metal Gear Solid 4 cutscenes" and have close to an hour of video game movie time.

As much as I loathe Modern Warfare 2's multiplayer, the single player was about as close to feeling like I was in a movie than in any other game I have played.

Kojima's cutscenes are nice, but they trend on the melodramatic, conspiracy theory weird...at least with Metal Gear Solid. I don't mind the conspiracy theory in video games because nothing is real in video games, but the melodrama puts me to sleep real quickly.

To say the least I'd jizz in my pants if someone can make a Metroid game with the cutscenes and story on par with Metal Gear Soid 4 (Or any other game for that matter) and keep up the gameplay.