By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Great Games You Never Want To Play Again

scottsdone said:

I keep my games, but yeah, some I won't ever touch again.

Uncharted 2 (single player) - Flipping amazing, but I won't play this again. Maybe in 20 years I might get the "remember that awesome game?" moment and want to play it then.

Darksiders - Awesome game, but it's pretty long and by the time I got towards the end I was started to get annoyed by the mini-games/puzzles.

FF13 - Good game, almost done with it and wont touch it again.

FF8 - Great game but I will probably never touch again.

I've now played that through 3 times to remind myself how godly good it is

Around the Network

I just finished Uncharted 2 and even though it was freaking sweet (best PS3 game IMO), I have no desire to play it again. Another game is Paper Mario 2 for GameCube. That was the funniest console game I have ever played. I played through it a couple times to get all the dialogue (I heard one would have to play it 7 times to get all of though) but I have no desire to touch it again. Even though it's one of the best RPGs of last gen.

Quite a few. God of War series, Ninja Gaiden series, Killzone 2's campaign, Batman: AA, etc....

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Soriku said:
SaviorX said:

There is a small part of me in there somewhere that wants to relive the horror of playing FF7 for 250 hours again, but I keep it at bay. If it wasnt for the fact I missed those two materia, I would not even consider it.

I would play Legend of Dragoon again just because I never remember the story...but 65 hours is a bitch.

Baten Kaitos Origins....gah I could've sworn I just made a small mistake with that battle system but I can't look at it if the same thing happens twice.

FE: Path of Radiance - just to level up different people and avoid others entirely (Nephenee I'm looking at you!)

Syphon Filter 1- Gabe Logan's running animations are the best in videogame history...but the game is ancient!

I still want to help you finish BKO. I don't remember your problem though..was it you didn't like the battle system or you were stuck on a boss?

OT: None for me. I always replay great ones.

It was the battle system. Everyone using the same deck made battling a nightmare- I never got the cards I wanted. I don't know why it was different from the original BK

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Assassin's Creed. Really fun but so repetitive I couldn't do it again.

Around the Network

Heavy Rain.  I've seen every possible scene (I think), so I don't think I'll ever go back to it.  I still hold onto it just in case I have a friend that wants to play it though.

Currently playing: Marvel vs. Capcom 3, League of Legends

I'll toss Zelda Wind Waker onto the pile.  Beautiful game withe epic gameplay and innovation but the thought of sailing and filling that map, talking to Tingle, and sailing (controlling the wind is tedious) turns me off.  I'll never sell this game but I'll never play it again.  It's the only Zelda since LttP that I feel this way about.

Diddy Kong Racing.

As great as it was at the time; I have no urge whatsoever.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Every single player only game I've bought except  the Jak and Daxter, Jak 2, the Paper Marios, and my Gameboy Advance games.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

Heavy Rain

Yes, I know there's a trophy for beating it 8 times through all the possible story threads. But I dont want story threads. I dont want alternative realities. I wanted to feel like I was making real decisions that had real consequences that could not be undone, whatever effect they had on the story. I played it once, absolutely loved it and never ever broke my suspension of disbelief - so I'll never need to play it again.

My Blog, Please Have A Read:

http://Proseandconsoles.blogspot.com