By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Great Games You Never Want To Play Again

Porcupine_I said:

Deathspank

yes why go back here , when you we really know your after the thongs of virtue

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Around the Network

uncharted 2 and gow3 :( both great games but i traded them soon after i beat them, and the thing is i got them on  their release date... i dont regret buyin them & ive been contemplating wether to get them again or not but i dunno.... however i enjoyed them and do not regret  buying them...

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

1. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. 5 Playthroughs is PLENTY.

2. Mario Kart: Double Dash!! Fantastic racer, but Mario Kart Wii beats it in almost every way whatsoever.

3. Both DS Zeldas. I dunno. Just seems tedious.

4. Trauma Center: New Blood. No more frusteration.

5. Super Smash Bros. N64. Soooooooo slooooooooooooooowwwwwww.........

Baalzamon said:
hatmoza said:

MW campaign on Vetteran

Wasn't a fan of the online but the campaign was fantastic! I had nightmares of how challenging that was for me, and I'll never put myself through that hell again.

MW2 campaign was a disappointment ...

Dude, yes...I continue working my way towards beating the campaign on veteran, and although the game is sweet, and I loved (MW2 I'm talking about though) the campaign on the 2nd or 3rd difficulty (really don't remember which I did), I am getting raped on veteran, and as soon as I finish it, I will never ever go back to that crap again.

I could handle the veteran difficulty on MW2 just fine, but somehow I get totally raped on multiplayer. I've got little experience, yeah, but even so...! Fuck you all teenagers with loads of time and great gaming abilities!

oh yes and heavy rain

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network
d21lewis said:

I'll toss Zelda Wind Waker onto the pile.  Beautiful game withe epic gameplay and innovation but the thought of sailing and filling that map, talking to Tingle, and sailing (controlling the wind is tedious) turns me off.  I'll never sell this game but I'll never play it again.  It's the only Zelda since LttP that I feel this way about.

I don't know why you didn't just include ALttP in the pile as well. Old games are allowed to be mentioned, aren't they?

Secondly, its also interesting that you feel that way about ALttP considering I replay that game all the time (alot of people do, actually). I think it has some of the greatest replay value, and its my favorite Zelda ever =P I can see where you're coming from with Wind Waker, though (even though I personally wouldn't mind replaying it). Just not ALttP.

To stay on topic, I'd have to say Final Fantasy 13. I liked it, but I don't feel the need to play it ever again. Only beat it once, too. Another game I have trouble picking back up is Assassin's Creed 2. It's one of my favorite games, yet I just can't seem to find motivation to replay it. It's ironic because I like replaying the first Assassin's Creed once in a while, if only for the story. Anyone else have that same issue?

Roar_Of_War said:
d21lewis said:

I'll toss Zelda Wind Waker onto the pile.  Beautiful game withe epic gameplay and innovation but the thought of sailing and filling that map, talking to Tingle, and sailing (controlling the wind is tedious) turns me off.  I'll never sell this game but I'll never play it again.  It's the only Zelda since LttP that I feel this way about.

I don't know why you didn't just include ALttP in the pile as well. Old games are allowed to be mentioned, aren't they?

Secondly, its also interesting that you feel that way about ALttP considering I replay that game all the time (alot of people do, actually). I think it has some of the greatest replay value, and its my favorite Zelda ever =P I can see where you're coming from with Wind Waker, though (even though I personally wouldn't mind replaying it). Just not ALttP.

To stay on topic, I'd have to say Final Fantasy 13. I liked it, but I don't feel the need to play it ever again. Only beat it once, too. Another game I have trouble picking back up is Assassin's Creed 2. It's one of my favorite games, yet I just can't seem to find motivation to replay it. It's ironic because I like replaying the first Assassin's Creed once in a while, if only for the story. Anyone else have that same issue?

I LOVE LttP!!! I just hate the Nes Zeldas.

d21lewis said:
Roar_Of_War said:
d21lewis said:

I LOVE LttP!!! I just hate the Nes Zeldas.

Oh, I think I misunderstood you then. I thought you meant you wouldn't replay LttP just like Wind Waker. I guess you meant the games before it, haha. Sorry about that.

I do love the first LoZ though.

FFXIII. I ended up liking it overall, but never again will I endure those awful first 15 hours.

Dead Space, because I finished it 5 times and got the Platinum trophy twice on two different accounts.

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin