By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Demotruk said:
zuvuyeay said:

fifa blasts off,

sorry for repeating but if pes did launch in germany etc surely it would have charted? unless it really has flopped

good sales for F12010 and DR2 and go K&l2,lol

do people really expect sport champions to sell like it is on the wii? why isn't fifa 11 seliing on the wii like it is on the HD systems,the PS2 beat it

answers on a postcard

Back when FIFA 08 was around, Wii versions sold on the same order of magnitude as the PS3 and 360 versions. Then the next year came "All-Play", and Wii owners have expected FIFA to be shit on Wii since.

it must have been terrible,

but for yearly titles like fifa the drop off is still strange,

people buy them whatever is happening i've been buying them for aslong as i can remember,what about just Wii owners,hardly any of them buy fifa in europe?

Above & Beyond

Around the Network
Demotruk said:
zuvuyeay said:

fifa blasts off,

sorry for repeating but if pes did launch in germany etc surely it would have charted? unless it really has flopped

do people really expect sport champions to sell like it is on the wii? why isn't fifa 11 seliing on the wii like it is on the HD systems,the PS2 beat it

answers on a postcard

Back when FIFA 08 was around, Wii versions sold on the same order of magnitude as the PS3 and 360 versions. Then the next year came "All-Play", and Wii owners have expected FIFA to be shit on Wii since.

That isn't true at all though.  Especially when it comes to first week in Europe.

FIFA 08 (PS2)
Electronic Arts
1 330,191 330,191
FIFA 08 (PS3)
Electronic Arts
1 161,366 161,366
FIFA 08 (X360)
Electronic Arts
1 155,741 155,741
FIFA 08 (Wii)
Electronic Arts
1 33,072 33,072

All-play did a bit better than 08 to start, but apparently had slightly worse legs.  10 did marginally better than All-Play, and finished between 08 and 09 as far as LTD.

M.U.G.E.N said:
darthdevidem01 said:

FIFA 11 (PS2)
EA Sports
1 47,080 47,080

FIFA 11 (Wii)
EA Sports
1 40,329 40,329

This image makes me wanna punch someone.

Above: still the best game of the year.

zuvuyeay said:
Demotruk said:
zuvuyeay said:

fifa blasts off,

answers on a postcard

people buy them whatever is happening i've been buying them for aslong as i can remember,what about just Wii owners,hardly any of them buy fifa in europe?

Grandma doesn't like those soccer games, and little children only play Mario kiddie games, and Nintendo fans only buy Nintendo games on their sytem, so there is almost  no one left to buy it. It makes perfect sense.

Beuli2 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
darthdevidem01 said:

FIFA 11 (PS2)
EA Sports
1 47,080 47,080

FIFA 11 (Wii)
EA Sports
1 40,329 40,329

OMG was that you in the pic? sorry!!!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
Beuli2 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
darthdevidem01 said:

FIFA 11 (PS2)
EA Sports
1 47,080 47,080

FIFA 11 (Wii)
EA Sports
1 40,329 40,329

noo darth beat me to it :P

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Beuli2 said:
zuvuyeay said:
Demotruk said:
zuvuyeay said:

fifa blasts off,

answers on a postcard

Grandma doesn't like those soccer games, and little children only play Mario kiddie games, and Nintendo fans only buy Nintendo games on their sytem, so there is almost  no one left to buy it. It makes perfect sense.

thanks for the confirmedz

but i still want to hear more excuses o-O

Above & Beyond

Yakuzaice said:
Demotruk said:
zuvuyeay said:

fifa blasts off,

answers on a postcard

That isn't true at all though.  Especially when it comes to first week in Europe.

FIFA 08 (PS2)
Electronic Arts
1 330,191 330,191
FIFA 08 (PS3)
Electronic Arts
1 161,366 161,366
FIFA 08 (X360)
Electronic Arts
1 155,741 155,741
FIFA 08 (Wii)
Electronic Arts
1 33,072 33,072

All-play did a bit better than 08 to start, but apparently had slightly worse legs.  10 did marginally better than All-Play, and finished between 08 and 09 as far as LTD.

Lifetime sales. Wii: 1.00 mill, X360: 1.46 mill PS3: 1.69 mill

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

darthdevidem01 said:
Beuli2 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
darthdevidem01 said:

FIFA 11 (PS2)
EA Sports
1 47,080 47,080

FIFA 11 (Wii)
EA Sports
1 40,329 40,329

You're just pissing me off right?

I remember many people here said PS3 will overtake 360 this week, but sorry, the sales figure makes you disappointed. XO still takes the lead in EMEAA market. The WW sales, 360 will lead PS3 this week without any question.

People say MOVE is doing well, but sorry, it only made PS3 overtake Wii, but still behind 360.

So let's looking forward to next week's EMEAA figure.