By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
kowenicki said:
DrPollit0 said:

360 EMEAA => 77711

PS3 EMEAA => 63819

360 EMEAA less UK => 54405

PS3 EMEAA less UK => 55343

Whats your point?

The person with the annoying girls avatar is saying how UK is so powerful for 360 that it overrides their tie in mainland europe.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

fifa blasts off,

sorry for repeating but if pes did launch in germany etc surely it would have charted? unless it really has flopped

good sales for F12010 and DR2 and go K&l2,lol

do people really expect sport champions to sell like it is on the wii? why isn't fifa 11 seliing on the wii like it is on the HD systems,the PS2 beat it

answers on a postcard

Above & Beyond

also when i was in game or gamestation this week in the UK,can't remember which one 

they were selling a 360s 4gb one with two decent enough games,i forget which for £149 that is going to sell in the holidays no doubt about it 

Above & Beyond

Good sales :).

zuvuyeay said:

fifa blasts off,

sorry for repeating but if pes did launch in germany etc surely it would have charted? unless it really has flopped

good sales for F12010 and DR2 and go K&l2,lol

do people really expect sport champions to sell like it is on the wii? why isn't fifa 11 seliing on the wii like it is on the HD systems,the PS2 beat it

answers on a postcard

Back when FIFA 08 was around, Wii versions sold on the same order of magnitude as the PS3 and 360 versions. Then the next year came "All-Play", and Wii owners have expected FIFA to be shit on Wii since.

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

Around the Network
webs79 said:

I also find it impossible to believe that PES sold less than 20.000 copies in its first week in continental Europe.

I know GB is probably the biggest market for Footie games in EU, but still - I bought it last Thursday in Germay, and by Sunday there whrere more than 20.000 people using the Master League Online PS3 and XBOX combined.

Either Konami haven't published the numbers yet or something shady is going on - I smell conspiracy..;)

Yea deffo undertracked.

darthdevidem01 said:

FIFA 11 (PS2)
EA Sports
1 47,080 47,080

FIFA 11 (Wii)
EA Sports
1 40,329 40,329

LMFAO! Ideal pic for the situation hahahaha nice find

and FIFA is a BEAST! 1mil plus on ps3 alone? niceeeeee..it sold really well on the HD consoles

Despite these huge releases week after week SC is still doing fine.....nice numbers all around and lol only two games on the top 10 are bundled

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I don't think PES is undertracked. I think it is probably an error with the database, or something like that.

If there is no error and PES2011 is not really there, the chart is a little fictional. I think it came out in every country except for the UK, so it should be there. I know this chart is not official, but that game is a little too big to be missed.

jonop said:

I don't think PES is undertracked. I think it is probably an error with the database, or something like that.

Most likely. We know that Fifa sold over 400k in Germany and about 10X more then PES, which would mean over 40k for PES and most likely the PS3 version probably accounted for about half of that so that alone would put it in the top 50 list not even including sales from the rest of continental Europe.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4