By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

As others have pointed out I think there's some kind of error considering the lack of PES on the charts.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

Around the Network

Isnt Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort bundled with Wii in EMEAA?  If so shouldnt at least Wii Sports have sold as many copies as the Wii sold?  I could see some older Wii bundles out thier still with out Wii Sports Resort and clearance of those could have boosted Wii numbers, but why is Wii Sports below 50K?

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

I missed four pages... grrrrrrrrrr.

# Halo: Reach Halo 3 Difference Cumulative
1 952,085 908,192 43,893 (4.8%) 43,893 (4.8%)
2 189,684 186,084 3,600 (1.9%) 47,493 (4.3%)
3 100,728 81,874 18,854 (2.3%) 66,347 (5.6%)
4 ? 50,984 ? ?

Kyuubi Ricky SSJ2 said:
Nintendogamer said:

So Wii and DS went up! and Wii sports resort > Sports Champions. I think we will see Wii aprty in the charts next week.

Doesn't Wii Sports Resort come with the Wii though? 

wii sports resort sold over 15 million before it was even bundled with wii. if you look at it that way champions is not doing so well. anyways champions is still doing ok and will probably sell millions too

What happened to the PS3 this week? 10K down just when the Move effect should have being riding high!

XBOX 360 is doing amazing in the face of what should have being a PS3 surge.

FIFA 11 figures for XBOX are poop in comparison, but oh well, can't have everything.

EDIT: I think Kinect will do better than Move, as someone has already mentioned... "Xbox ON" will sell. LOL. And that will be the deciding factor for Kinect, it can do more than play games, though to be honest, playing games isn't its strong point LMAO

Around the Network

I tried buy the Move Started Pack this week in Portugal and failed. I went to five different stores in Lisbon and Move was sold out at all.

Just had 320GB Move Bundle... but I already have a PS3 Slim.

I'm so sad because he could not buy the Move... I'm from Brazil and things get tough.

Sports Champions cost 49€ here so..Not single bundle..:/

Very weird. Did Move really boostt Ps3 that much last week? i'm sure that Fifa was bundled with ps3 around the europe and sure it should boost some hardware..

Why Wii is up?

Take my love, take my land..

I love how people are pointing out that SC is not bundled with move as if there's any other move game that is selling  decently . Sports Champion sales must be almost 1:1 with move sales . (and i still believe that SC is slightly overtracked since it only did less than 8k in the U.K this week , i really doubt the 5.5x numbers for the whole of Europe) . I mean FiFa in the U.K represents around 35% of total european sales on the ps3 and yet SC sales represent less than 20% ??

johnglen said:

I love how people are pointing out that SC is not bundled with move as if there's any other move game that is selling  decently . Sports Champion sales must be almost 1:1 with move sales . (and i still believe that SC is slightly overtracked since it only did less than 8k in the U.K this week , i really doubt the 5.5x numbers for the whole of Europe) . I mean FiFa in the U.K represents around 35% of total european sales on the ps3 and yet SC sales represent less than 20% ??

Heavy Rain, MAG, Eye Pet and others are attractive options to SC.

johnglen said:

SC did more than 8k in UK this week.

By chart-track.

Week 1: ~20,000
Week 2: ~17,500 (-12%)
Week 3: ~11,500 (-35%)