By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Worst controller ever

I thought the N64 Controller was a nightmare.

I don't have three hands!

Top 3 favorite games: Super Mario Galaxy, The Sims 2 (PC), The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Around the Network

all playstation controllers and btw n64 was great really

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

Of all the controllers that I've used I'd have to say the Dreamcast, man I thought I was going to get Arthritis after every session of gaming... paired with those insanely hard buttons and the cord shooting out the bottom of the controller... bleh ><

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Nah, did you see that?

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

the original xbox controller was the worst thing ever

Around the Network
SHMUPGurus said:

Nah, did you see that?

LOL I've never had the agony of trying that beauty out :3 Man o' man XD

Colecovision, Intellivison, PS2, Nintendo 64 (actually any console after the SNES until Gamecube).

I hate the Dual Shock and its kin. The D-pad is useless, the button labels are inscrutable, and the primary analog control isn't under the resting position of my thumb.

The Wii classic controller suffers from misplaced analog controls too.

"Ho! Haha! Guard! Turn! Parry! Dodge! Spin! Ha! Thrust!" -- Daffy Duck

Non Sequor said:
I hate the Dual Shock and its kin. The D-pad is useless, the button labels are inscrutable, and the primary analog control isn't under the resting position of my thumb.

The Wii classic controller suffers from misplaced analog controls too.

Having my thumbs be non-symetrical while playing FPS's drives me bat-shit insane :3 paired with the trigger locations on the 360 it's almost unbearable for me ><

But man super, that one there takes the cake I think :P