By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create Sales 27/9 ~ 3/10

Around the Network
kitler53 said:
bmmb1 said:

This "oh VGC will have Wii at this and PS3 at this" is getting rather old (and insulting), it's funny how those same people never said anything whenever VGC had the gap between PS3 and Wii bigger than MC or Famitsu...

when did VGC ever have the gap between the ps3 and wii bigger than MC?  oh wait, that's right....back when the wii was selling more than the ps3.  yeah, we're still bitter about that too.

xD

Nope. I clearly remember some times when MC or Famitsu had Wii and PS3 at a few hundreds difference and there went VGC and made it 1k or 2k for the PS3. If i had the time I'd look it up, but this would really be too time consuming for such a purpose.

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

fwap said:

Wow, the off-topic discussion in this thread is truly delivering.

That was a well-told (if a little horrific) story, ElGranCabeza.

It's just nature, I'm not a nature freak by any means, but, besides the story above, I've been fortunate enough to witness some other real life nature taking its course.

darthdevidem01 said:
Beuli2 said:
fwap said:
darthdevidem01 said:

{notes down this comeback into the internet, "comebacks when you get pwnd" book}

@Nintendogamer

cats aren't cuter than dogs lawl lawl!

I must consult the internet for the definition of this word!

I AM GLAD WE ARE IN AGREEMENT!

This image is proof that cats> dogs. Sorry, darth, you lost that one :)

O RLY?

Sorry Darth, but I have my Snipercatz positioned to kill your doggie anytime:

Above: still the best game of the year.

Metallicube said:

Wii will be back in action soon beginning with Kirby and Mario Allstars and continuing momentum with Donkey Kong, though I think the latter will do more for Wii in the West than in Japan. Funny how noone talks about 360 doing a dismal 2k. I guess that's just "excepted" now since people are so use to it.. Though Wii being at 13k should be expected as well, considering how few games are released on Wii in Japan these days.

Oh and cats > dogs. Dogs require you to take them for walks, bathe them, and have to go outside to do their "business."  Cats do all that stuff on their own, all you gotta do is change a litter box from time to time. Cats are the perfect pets for lazy people.

Also, dogs are emotionally shallow animals. To quote a line from Meet the Parents, "Cats make you work for your affection, they don't sell out the way dogs do." :P

"accepted" "used"

move and GT5 say hello

mM
Around the Network

What has Move and GT5 got to do with Kirby and Mario boosting Wii sales?

/fains ignorance of leo-j's (no doubt doggishly endorsed) agenda

fwap said:

the fact that he clearly believes the wii will surpass ps3 sales for the remainder of the year in japan, even though he didn't mention it in the post, he has mentioned it before in past threads...

mM
fwap said:

The Cube guy said the Wii would have the momentum because of those games. But leo-j said that GT5 and Move may prevent the Wii to be on top. Ain't no rocket science.

bmmb1 said:

This "oh VGC will have Wii at this and PS3 at this" is getting rather old (and insulting), it's funny how those same people never said anything whenever VGC had the gap between PS3 and Wii bigger than MC or Famitsu...

if thats a hint at me then your wrong. i have only mentioned it twice. plus if it was the other way around i would still say the same

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

leo-j said:
Metallicube said:

Wii will be back in action soon beginning with Kirby and Mario Allstars and continuing momentum with Donkey Kong, though I think the latter will do more for Wii in the West than in Japan. Funny how noone talks about 360 doing a dismal 2k. I guess that's just "excepted" now since people are so use to it.. Though Wii being at 13k should be expected as well, considering how few games are released on Wii in Japan these days.

Oh and cats > dogs. Dogs require you to take them for walks, bathe them, and have to go outside to do their "business."  Cats do all that stuff on their own, all you gotta do is change a litter box from time to time. Cats are the perfect pets for lazy people.

Also, dogs are emotionally shallow animals. To quote a line from Meet the Parents, "Cats make you work for your affection, they don't sell out the way dogs do." :P

"accepted" "used"

move and GT5 say hello

Thanks Professor :P

I had just woken up, cut me some slack.

I don't see why Move, a Wii immitator, will do so well in Japan, when even the ACTUAL Wii is currently struggling there..