By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create Sales 27/9 ~ 3/10

Smeags said:
Zlejedi said:

Looks good we have nice chance for another week when wii stays in the bottom of WW sales.

Go PSP!

I was going to say something... but the sweet face hidden away inside his avatar prevented me.

Around the Network
fwap said:

You've used that image too many times Darth!

Plus the cat is clearly in a state of deep meditation and gently cautioning the ugly dog with the immortal lines...

"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine..."

It explains the look of vacant fear spread across the dog's ugly face!

WTF?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

fwap said:

I was going to say something... but the sweet face hidden away inside his avatar prevented me.

Do not be fooled by Zlejedi's outside appearance. It is what's on the inside that counts.

Which is most likely some sort of custard or jelly.

Smeags said:
fwap said:

Do not be fooled by Zlejedi's outside appearance. It is what's on the inside that counts.

How rude!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
fwap said:

You've used that image too many times Darth!

Plus the cat is clearly in a state of deep meditation and gently cautioning the ugly dog with the immortal lines...

"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine..."

It explains the look of vacant fear spread across the dog's ugly face!

WTF?

Yes it's true!

Cats > Star Wars > dogs

BUT OH LOOK THERE'S A TOPIC TO THIS THREAD!!!!!

So... umm, those Super Mario Galaxy 2 numbers just keep trucking along. Pretty sweet, huh?

Around the Network

lol darth thinks this is NeoGaf lol

Blessed be thee oh Japan. <3

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Smeags said:
fwap said:

More like citron jam. Rubbing salt into people open wounds is one of my favourite hobbies ;) Especially when i have great memory and still remember all those posts how japan is already conquered by wii and how 3rd party devs will abondom ps3 for it ;)

I'd change avatar but this one was made by Trashleg :)

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Zlejedi said:

More like citron jam. Rubbing salt into people open wounds is one of my favourite hobbies ;) Especially when i have great memory and still remember all those posts how japan is already conquered by wii and how 3rd party devs will abondom ps3 for it ;)

I'd change avatar but this one was made by Trashleg :)

Wow you're pretty vicious, I see you're even a member of the PSP RIP Fan Club!

All this dog about dogs and cats reminds me of one time when I was at my friend's farm and he had a bulldog/pitbull type dog, about 50lbs, it was kind of a small dog, not as big as a German Shepherd or a Rottweiler, it was a little thing, ugly as dirt. The dog was friendly and I never thought it would do a damn thing to anybody. Anyways, one time we were outside talking and hanging out when we see this huge cat looking thing just crossing the field and my buddy's dog just dashes right after it. We run after them immediately as they go into some bushes. We hear some scuffling, some whining and whimpering, some growling and hissing and then we we hear bones crushing and the noise stops. My friend desperately calls for his dog. I start calling for the ugly thing to come back too. A couple of minutes go by, and then, all of a sudden the ugly little pitbull comes back dragging the cat thing and wagging his tail and drops it at our feet. He had broken the animal's neck.

Later on, my friend, who's a nature freak, tells me that that's a Lynx and they can weigh up to 50-60lbs and usually go up a tree to avoid confrontations, but since there was none near he had to defend itself - flight or fight mechanism. They're pretty big cats, and actually that cat was way better looking than the dog, but that day the dog got the best end of the deal. We were both surprised that the dog was able to kill it actually. 

Anyways I'm sure you guys wanted to hear my story, but it's one for the ages. I for one think pets in general are a waste of time and money. They're fun to pet and play with, but much better when it's someone else's and you go and visit and then you go home and don't have to take care of that shit.