By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create Sales 27/9 ~ 3/10

Smeags said:
Week Black/White Diamond/Pearl Ruby/Sapphire Gold/Silver Red/Green
1 2,609,129 1,646,064 1,273,279 1,528,509 265,071
2 829,270 487,717 482,194 556,308 51,722
3 374,589 276,799 322,334 913,753 13,950

Pokemon Black/White is showing amazing sales. This pleases Smeags(es).

(Red/Green ends up selling more than 10 million in Japan alone. Lol at those first three weeks!)

What a hell happened in third week of Gold/Silver??? Amazing boost.

Around the Network
Beuli2 said:
fwap said:
darthdevidem01 said:

{notes down this comeback into the internet, "comebacks when you get pwnd" book}

@Nintendogamer

cats aren't cuter than dogs lawl lawl!

I must consult the internet for the definition of this word!

I AM GLAD WE ARE IN AGREEMENT!

This image is proof that cats> dogs. Sorry, darth, you lost that one :)

O RLY?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:

WTF @ Gold/Silver?!

Yeah, it's pretty insane! O_o

Gold/Silver goes into the 5 (ex: 90,000) digit category in week 13. Ruby/Sapphire hit 5 digits in week 10, and Diamond/Pearl hits it much later at week 15.

I think Black/White can keep in the six digit category for a while.

Okamiden doing well

Oh and Cats>>>>>>Dogs

Pokemon Gold/Silver released on 21st November in Japan so I'm presuming CRAZY HOLIDAY BOOST happened to it in its third week.

Around the Network

Looks good we have nice chance for another week when wii stays in the bottom of WW sales.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

M.U.G.E.N said:
Nintendogamer said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
fwap said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Nintendogamer said:

Kirby's Epic Yarn and Super mario collection should place Wii above PS3 again in weekly sales for a bit.

GT5 will also take Japan by storm though.

Butbutbutbut

Cats > Kirby > Mario collection > dogs > GT5

But but but but

No

Cats rule, when I get visitors, they just sit there in bed, but dogs they bark like mad and jump on top of them raping them, that's how annoying they are, plus cats are cuter.

lol you just have had bad experience with dogs it seems...doesn't mean it's true for all tho...I will take dogs over cats anyday..cats are annoying as hell :P only old old women use them to compensate for no kids :P :P :P I jest I jest...i have friends with cats too so it's personal preference, i for one find them annoying

@fwap: they are laughing and clapping cuz they thought you were funny..cuz you know, they thought it was a joke :P

no really dogs are a waste of money, over the years my parents must have psend over £3,000 on the bugger!  cats not so expensive.  The audience are laughing with him.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Nintendogamer said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Nintendogamer said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
fwap said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Nintendogamer said:

Kirby's Epic Yarn and Super mario collection should place Wii above PS3 again in weekly sales for a bit.

GT5 will also take Japan by storm though.

Butbutbutbut

Cats > Kirby > Mario collection > dogs > GT5

But but but but

No

Cats rule, when I get visitors, they just sit there in bed, but dogs they bark like mad and jump on top of them raping them, that's how annoying they are, plus cats are cuter.

lol you just have had bad experience with dogs it seems...doesn't mean it's true for all tho...I will take dogs over cats anyday..cats are annoying as hell :P only old old women use them to compensate for no kids :P :P :P I jest I jest...i have friends with cats too so it's personal preference, i for one find them annoying

@fwap: they are laughing and clapping cuz they thought you were funny..cuz you know, they thought it was a joke :P

no really dogs are a waste of money, over the years my parents must have psend over £3,000 on the bugger!  cats not so expensive.  The audience are laughing with him.

of course, they think he was joking. and nope again your personal experience = everyones experience :P so don't generalize

anywho we are going off topic and I have class now..so catch ya'all later

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

You've used that image too many times Darth!

Plus the cat is clearly in a state of deep meditation and gently cautioning the ugly dog with the immortal lines...

"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine..."

It explains the look of vacant fear spread across the dog's ugly face!

Zlejedi said:

Looks good we have nice chance for another week when wii stays in the bottom of WW sales.

Go PSP!