By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - NA Pre-Orders UP!!!! (Week ending 2nd Oct 2010)

Seece said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Nintendogamer said:

Neither of those statements really = what you said tho. Some have said as I have seen that certain members have too high hopes for these titles but I have yet to see a single poster saying they hope or they predict these games will bomb tho. It seems like it's all in your head at this point :P The only reason why I even asked the question is because I saw simillar comments from you and some other member in COMG thread also. You guys have imaginary ill wishers

Well they appear close enough, but the people who want them to bomb wouldn't actually come on here and say it.  I think you mean me and kopstudent you refering too in the COMG thread?  Just because you haven't seen a post wanting these to bomb doesn't mean there aren't any.  I don't high hopes I have mediumish hopes, I hope DKCR to do 300,000 First week in USA and kirby's epic yarn 200,000, I think these numbers aren't too ludrcrous.

Again what's up with the random accusations. If you haven't seen anyone say it or even predict it, why say it? It's like me saying hey to think people hoped x game would bomb, when there weren't any except I was 'imagining' there were some. It's just a bit silly don't you think? It seems to me like you want others to think like that so you can prove em wrong or something when in reality no one has even suggested such a thing. That's all I'm pointing out, unless you have at least some proof, you can imagine anything all you want, doesn't mean it's true and you definately can't say it as if it was fact.

Nail on the head.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
Nintendogamer said:

Oh and there's people that aren't on Vgchartz who hope for these game to bomb, I could find proof but I haven't got the heart to go and research since I have betetr things to do plus it will take a while :(.  Let this matter rest it is so unnecessary.  Now how about we do some predictions for the 3 games?

You seem to have the time for these silly posts you make in sales threads, I think you're just making excuses tbh :/

Maybe you should think about what you post if you don't want/like/can't handle M.U.G.E.N and others calling you out.

Here it is - the ULTIMATE comparision chart:

Above: an Ultimate comparison chart

Above: still the best game of the year.

Beuli2 said:
fwap said:

Somebody make the official Mario VS Donkey Kong Chart!

As I can't

I shall steal the data you gave me in this thread, but don't worry, I'll make goood use of it and make a shiny chart.

HOLY SHIT COMPARISON CHART OF ALL TIME HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network
Seece said:
Nintendogamer said:

Oh and there's people that aren't on Vgchartz who hope for these game to bomb, I could find proof but I haven't got the heart to go and research since I have betetr things to do plus it will take a while :(.  Let this matter rest it is so unnecessary.  Now how about we do some predictions for the 3 games?

You seem to have the time for these silly posts you make in sales threads, I think you're just making excuses tbh :/

Maybe you should think about what you post if you don't want/like/can't handle M.U.G.E.N and others calling you out.

Neither of those 3 options light up I'm afraid.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Nintendogamer said:
Seece said:
Nintendogamer said:

Neither of those 3 options light up I'm afraid.

Options? What options ....

OT: Fable and Fallout 360 doing great, can't wait to see Fable over the holiday.

COD slowing down? I'm sure it's last few weeks will be massive but it's gonna need to speed up soon.

Pretty good sales for the usual suspects in the top 10. I think Medal of Honor is getting overshadowed by the potential sales of Black Ops, but Medal of Honor looks set to do very well for EA, even if it is not in the same league as Call of Duty.

Just Dance 2 looks like it may be absolutely huge. One of a few (and even fewer 3rd party) Wii games to open to more than 500k WW looks likely. It will be interesting to see where it goes from there, because if it can continue to sell like Just Dance after a much larger opening week then it has potential to do more than 5 million total.

Glad to see some of the 1st party Wii games enter the chart. Donkey Kong Country is looking pretty good to be that far out. Kirby on the other hand I would like to see a little higher, although if it can get weekly gains like it did this week for the next couple of weeks, than a ~150k opening is possible which would be decent for the franchise, and should allow it to see strong sales over the holidays.

I think Wii Party was still eligible to be in this chart, but still didn't make it. I'm not convinced of this game's sales in the West yet.

Also I hope Goldeneye makes it into the charts soon.

Dare I say Fable III looks like a shoo in for a week one of 1 million at this point.

These next 3 weeks are going to kill me.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

Beuli2 said:

Here it is - the ULTIMATE comparision chart:

Above: an Ultimate comparison chart

Could DKCR do more? maybe so because Wii is like 20M ahead of what it was this time last year.  NSMBWii ended up with that much pre-orders but the first week sales where like double that, could the same apply for DKCR?

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d