By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - NA Pre-Orders UP!!!! (Week ending 2nd Oct 2010)

Nintendogamer said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Nintendogamer said:

Donkey Kong Country Retruns, Skyward sword, Kirby's epic yarn suddenly appeared in the charts, and to think some people hoping they would bomb.  Looks like Just dance 2 moon walked past some games to make it to the top 10.

Holy OMG d00d.... who exactly 'hoped' those games would bomb?

na I imagine there's people on here that hope they will bomb. Someone thinks that Retro are wasting their talents on DKCR.

Neither of those statements really = what you said tho. Some have said as I have seen that certain members have too high hopes for these titles but I have yet to see a single poster saying they hope or they predict these games will bomb tho. It seems like it's all in your head at this point :P The only reason why I even asked the question is because I saw simillar comments from you and some other member in COMG thread also. You guys have imaginary ill wishers

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
Nintendogamer said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Nintendogamer said:

Donkey Kong Country Retruns, Skyward sword, Kirby's epic yarn suddenly appeared in the charts, and to think some people hoping they would bomb.  Looks like Just dance 2 moon walked past some games to make it to the top 10.

na I imagine there's people on here that hope they will bomb. Someone thinks that Retro are wasting their talents on DKCR.

Neither of those statements really = what you said tho. Some have said as I have seen that certain members have too high hopes for these titles but I have yet to see a single poster saying they hope or they predict these games will bomb tho. It seems like it's all in your head at this point :P The only reason why I even asked the question is because I saw simillar comments from you and some other member in COMG thread also. You guys have imaginary ill wishers

Well they appear close enough, but the people who want them to bomb wouldn't actually come on here and say it.  I think you mean me and kopstudent you refering too in the COMG thread?  Just because you haven't seen a post wanting these to bomb doesn't mean there aren't any.  I don't high hopes I have mediumish hopes, I hope DKCR to do 300,000 First week in USA and kirby's epic yarn 200,000, I think these numbers aren't too ludrcrous.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

OMG DKC Returns finnaly appeared on the list!

And it is tracking on par of NSMB Wii:

Date Name Console Weeks to Launch Weekly Change Total
Week Ending 26th Sep 2009 New Super Mario Bros. Wii Wii 8 10,349 57,325
Week Ending 02nd Oct 2010 Donkey Kong Country Returns Wii 8 22,502 53,946

Above: a really cool chart made on Excel.

Above: still the best game of the year.

Beuli2 said:

So Donkey kong country returns is bound to do at least 300,000 first week!

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Nintendogamer said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Nintendogamer said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Nintendogamer said:

Well they appear close enough, but the people who want them to bomb wouldn't actually come on here and say it.  I think you mean me and kopstudent you refering too in the COMG thread?  Just because you haven't seen a post wanting these to bomb doesn't mean there aren't any.  I don't high hopes I have mediumish hopes, I hope DKCR to do 300,000 First week in USA and kirby's epic yarn 200,000, I think these numbers aren't too ludrcrous.

Again what's up with the random accusations. If you haven't seen anyone say it or even predict it, why say it? It's like me saying hey to think people hoped x game would bomb, when there weren't any except I was 'imagining' there were some. It's just a bit silly don't you think? It seems to me like you want others to think like that so you can prove em wrong or something when in reality no one has even suggested such a thing. That's all I'm pointing out, unless you have at least some proof, you can imagine anything all you want, doesn't mean it's true and you definately can't say it as if it was fact.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
Nintendogamer said:
Beuli2 said:

So Donkey kong country returns is bound to do at least 300,000 first week!

300K? No, just wait until Ninty unleashes it's marketing behemoth.

Above: still the best game of the year.

@nintendogamer

there were no posts that said they wanted DKCR, SS or Kirby to bomb

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Mad55 said:

man enslaved and castlevania are not gonna do as good as i want them to damn.

Legs, my friend, legs.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

nsmbw                                    dkcr

10 6, 609 (39, 542)

9 7, 434 (46, 976)

8 10, 349 (57, 325)               22, 502 (53, 946)

7 19, 202 (76, 527)

6 56, 404 (132, 931)

5 65, 374 (198, 305)

4 68, 918 (267, 223)

3 61, 450 (328, 673)

2 70, 555 (399, 228)

1 81, 475 (480, 703)

Somebody make the official Mario VS Donkey Kong Chart!

As I can't