By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Semi Official VGChartz Minecraft Thread

I took a LONG break, myself, so the castle hasn't actually progressed that much since last you played. But I do play somewhat often again, myself, so we'll surely run into each other again!

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network

SpawnChecker mod:

With guidelines enabled:

Showing vulnerabilities from below:

SW-5120-1900-6153

Managed to kill a Wither on Waterworld, now have a sweet beacon in my castle. Won't be keeping it where it is right now, though.

Had to die probably a dozen times before I killed that Wither. Not using the same technique next time.

SW-5120-1900-6153

hey so awesome night guys 7 people on the server over the day most in a good bit of time. sadly comcast internet is now down .,... the message from them is it should be back up at 6am

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

So here's the latest progress on my castle:

Castle so far has 26 total towers and will have 33 when complete.

4 for the courtyard front (not visible in this picture), 4 for the courtyard back/castle barrier, 10 surrounding the castle, 8 actually on the castle, and there are 7 more planned - five for the castle and two for the rear docks.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network

hey new map guys, water world only

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b68u3ot9poni36p/waterworld.zip?dl=0

Oh my gosh I love it!

The vast ocean makes everything we've all built seem so insignificant.

The mountain we've been throwing the excess flowers from the golem spawner looks awesome in this view, almost like lava.

Cool map. That brought my laptop to it's knees for a bit. It powered through and after 5 minutes settled at 13.8GB/16GB memory in use to display that 500mb png. MS doesn't make very efficient software!

I've never seen this perspective on a Minecraft world before, looks pretty nice. Great castle too in the middle and lots of nice structures around.

I'm still playing the ps4 version occasionally. Actually the world we were playing got corrupted, power off while saving ugh. Now I make a backup after each play session, and the new world is much better anyway. A view like that would only show half of it though. We've been making plenty of underground structures, blasting vast caverns to create a huge underground lava lake.

I need to fix my alternating colored light beacon, somehow the red stone loop keeps getting stuck. The same things happens with the signal lights in the main station. The signal path stops dead at a certain point. Maybe it's a glitch on a break line between data blocks? Perhaps moving it all to one side of where the signal always stops will fix it.

Stupid Windows 10 default photo viewer ("Photos" app). Kept on crashing every time I tried zooming in on the map.

Found a way to restore the classic Windows Photo Viewer program and it's working now.

My castle looks fantastic. Poppy Hill is magnificent. And the distances between everything suddenly seem so miniscule.

SW-5120-1900-6153

SvennoJ said:
Cool map. That brought my laptop to it's knees for a bit. It powered through and after 5 minutes settled at 13.8GB/16GB memory in use to display that 500mb png. MS doesn't make very efficient software!

I've never seen this perspective on a Minecraft world before, looks pretty nice. Great castle too in the middle and lots of nice structures around.

I'm still playing the ps4 version occasionally. Actually the world we were playing got corrupted, power off while saving ugh. Now I make a backup after each play session, and the new world is much better anyway. A view like that would only show half of it though. We've been making plenty of underground structures, blasting vast caverns to create a huge underground lava lake.

I need to fix my alternating colored light beacon, somehow the red stone loop keeps getting stuck. The same things happens with the signal lights in the main station. The signal path stops dead at a certain point. Maybe it's a glitch on a break line between data blocks? Perhaps moving it all to one side of where the signal always stops will fix it.

I can do an underground/ cave map .... its not quite as clear as this map...    i just like finding the unexpected on here, there are a few things hidden due to the view shame it cannot be rotated