I may have to pen some in... so many new additions since the game started

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

updated water world to 1.9, nibiru will follow shortly

Is Craftbukkit updating relatively on-time nowadays?

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network
thetonestarr said:
Is Craftbukkit updating relatively on-time nowadays?

not that I have seen, but they dont have mainline builds anymore, all compile on our side now

hey guys I know I have kinda been out of the loop, sorry to keep the server unpatched until today. waterworld updated and nibiru should be next weekend.

on a side note the server its on may soon be virtualized on top of esxi... thanks in large part to crazy cheap prices on intel xeon e5-2670. 60~ bucks a pop (ebay) for the 8 core 16 thread (dual socket if you like) sandybridge erra chip. not a slouch at all, if you do buy make sure its the second stepping of the chip the first had issue with some virtualization features.

1.9.4 is now on both servers. had to sacrifice a few plugins on nibiru. due to issues with windows, there may be unexpected down time (like recently) plan on moving everything to a cent OS server ontop of esxi once i finish building it. parts are mostly on the way.

Anybody still regularly play on the servers? I was on Waterworld recently and it didn't look like there had been any changes to anything around Plashy's area. Didn't bother going anywhere else at the time.

SW-5120-1900-6153

I've been meaning to get back on. Since the updates, I screwed up the launcher so I have to try and set up everything again.