By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Semi Official VGChartz Minecraft Thread

I also just upgraded to CPU watercooling, to positive results. Fully intend to take it a step further on my next build and do full watercooling.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network

so nibiru is now 1.8.x updated plugins,

despite the server not being sued for the most part I do expect to running updated and backed up for the foreseeable future

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

I wonder when we'll finally see progress beyond 1.8 on vanilla, it's been way too long...

thetonestarr said:
I also just upgraded to CPU watercooling, to positive results. Fully intend to take it a step further on my next build and do full watercooling.

while cpu water cooling is nice, i found gpu water cooling and the quite/performance gains to be the best part of water cooling

also who are you using for blocks/pumps?

MohammadBadir said:
I wonder when we'll finally see progress beyond 1.8 on vanilla, it's been way too long...

my dreams of the built in server plugin api go so far back ...

Around the Network

"As the New Year is fresh in mind, the dominant question in mind of everyone is, “How will you make 2015 a great year?” (__/) (='.'=) (")_(") _________________ Runescape Gold RS Gold Archeage Gold

I used to play it, until my friend and I beat it on hardcore B^) Also we switched to Starbound for awhile. Still, MC is awesome!

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

so server is down because comcast... no ETA on restore .... as soon as i have internet it will be back up

hey guys, is it possible to convert the PE map to PC ? i tried to search google but the result are quite old (about 2013-2014). It will be great if someone can tell me the exact answer. thanks :)

sry for my bad english - it is not my 1st language

whoo sorry about the delay ... other issues happened had no power for a bit.... all is good now and the servers are back up