By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Semi Official VGChartz Minecraft Thread

Does anybody on here play with modpacks?
I've recently been getting back into the game, I've been playing the B team modpack with a few other ones installed. Way too fun.

Around the Network

Nobody? ok

I've personally been playing a lot of FTB Infinity and the Bytesize modpack. I'm new to modded MC, so I'm still learning the mods one by one.

no modpacks running on the server waterworld, mainly server mods on the nibiru, most of them for multi world/management. thetonestarr used more mods, but i have been a fan of vanilla for a long time..

i did have a flirt with mo' creatures back in the day

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

MohammadBadir said:
Does anybody on here play with modpacks?
I've recently been getting back into the game, I've been playing the B team modpack with a few other ones installed. Way too fun.

I play with Zombe's Modpack on what versions it's available.

As far as server plugins/mods, I range from playing vanilla to so heavily modded that it's scarcely the same game. A friend and I are slowly building a server network with a variety of themed servers (factions, team fortress, creative, survival, etc), some of which will be running custom plugins exclusive to our network.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network

In other news, I was gone for about a month for Army stuff but I got back and this what I'm gaming on now:

SW-5120-1900-6153

sweet setup... i need to move a tv above or near mine

Minecraft has amazing legs, nice purchase there Microsoft

Proud to be a Californian.

darkenergy said:
Minecraft has amazing legs, nice purchase there Microsoft

i will only consider it a good purchase if the plugin API is finally produced  ... still have not moved off bukkit... hey0s to bukkit to ??? i would rather have the plug in api

Guess this should be moved to Microsoft discussion JK.