By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - October Update 2012 - Action Hack/Slash Sales Table

PS3 owners sure do like them some hack n slash.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Around the Network

Ninja Blade, Xbox 360 exclusive 220,000

I wish it had better sales.

Folklore >.>

Boutros said:

Folklore >.>

it certainly was some hack and slash O-o,

where do you draw the line

Above & Beyond

some expert is going to have to tell me about al the dynasty warriors are they all H & S,complete individual games

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

wow good job darksiders i gotta pick that up lol.

God of War Collection? While it's not necessarily a game, it's still sold exceptionally well.

And I'm happy to see Bayonetta sitting on such a great number. I loved that game! Better than GoW3 IMO.

Carl2291 said:

God of War Collection? While it's not necessarily a game, it's still sold exceptionally well.

And I'm happy to see Bayonetta sitting on such a great number. I loved that game! Better than GoW3 IMO.

yeah i'll stick that in there,its still hacking

Prince of persia they're defo H&S aren't they

Above & Beyond

Very nice thread idea :D thanks for making it. I always wanted to know what the highest selling H&S is...

and btw Prince of Persia is definately NOT a Hack and Slash game. It's action/adventure :)

And also I don't think Dynasty Warriors is H&S. It's more or less a Beat em Up.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:

Very nice thread idea :D thanks for making it. I always wanted to know what the highest selling H&S is...

and btw Prince of Persia is definately NOT a Hack and Slash game. It's action/adventure :)

And also I don't think Dynasty Warriors is H&S. It's more or less a Beat em Up.

it can be a fine  line between adventure and slash i guess,i don't know about the dynasty games, or other japanese titles really,

quite a few that might make it aren't tracked enough anyway,i'll have to wait for an expert to tell me,where are they when you need them,lol

it has to beat ninja gaiden to get on now and does that mean the new castlevania isn't H & S

Above & Beyond