By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater 3D Trailer it's the same demo style during E3 2010.

And here is the Super Street Fighter IV 3D Trailer from the conference.

Around the Network
radishhead said:

I can't believe that 3DS is getting GBA/GB games on its virtual console!?

YAaaaaaay! :D

I havn't seen any evidence of GBA VC.  Maybe it will come.  We shall see.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

FreeTalkLive said:
radishhead said:

I can't believe that 3DS is getting GBA/GB games on its virtual console!?

YAaaaaaay! :D

I havn't seen any evidence of GBA VC.  Maybe it will come.  We shall see.

GBA VC is there as well.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

But they mentioned nothing about the online structure (in terms of whether its WiFi Connection, Friend Codes or not?)

Not a good sign, especially since the next home console will likely share whatever online network they run on 3DS

Otherwise, wow. Feature after feature, game after game. As long as it really is a March release in USA (and not April. Damn hell it better not be April!), that'll be fine. Hopefully it isn't region-locked so i can do tag mode when i take it to Japan with me.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

So 3DS's charger is now a stand? Pretty neat.

Also looks like WiiConnect24 (or 3DSConnect24) is going to be part of the 3DS system as well.

Oddly enough I had a dream about this event last night... and they announced New Super Mario Bros. 2 for the DS as a last hurrah for the handheld.

For the 3DS they announced a new Super Smash Bros. game.

And for some odd reason, Steven Colbert was there.

Around the Network

awesome games kind of disappointed no 2D mario announcement though.

trestres said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
kopstudent89 said:
trestres said:

Nintendo is set to release more software in these last 3 months than during the first 9 months. They are going all out on their own due to 3rd parties not supporting them anymore on the current consoles (blame 3DS for DS lack of games and HD consoles/3DS/PSP for the lack of Wii games). They are going to have record year in SW I would guess thanks to Pokemon B/W, Wii Party, Tomodachi, Kirby and DKCR.

Next year it's all 3DS and most probably they will announce their next home console for a Q1 2012 launch, 2011 Holidays doesn't look too good right now.

Q1/Q2 looks ok or Wii, however like you said it looks to be a disaster Q3/Q4 if Nintendo don't come up with something big. 

Would those be the quarters when Donkey Kong Country is released?

DKC is set for this December in Japan.

This is actually the biggest surprise for me. No confirmed date for DKCR in Japan. In the Wii software montage, it was only marked as this Winter.

And suddenly DS has a solid lineup for 2011 now.

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

I just wanna a 3ds it comes with 6 mini-games with AR so its a good price. also it does too much *-*

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

You can view the presentation dubbed with English audio.

Rhonin the wizard said:

You can view the presentation dubbed with English audio.

Meh can't you chose subtitles???

edit: The dub is actually pretty good