By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
kopstudent89 said:
trestres said:

Nintendo is set to release more software in these last 3 months than during the first 9 months. They are going all out on their own due to 3rd parties not supporting them anymore on the current consoles (blame 3DS for DS lack of games and HD consoles/3DS/PSP for the lack of Wii games). They are going to have record year in SW I would guess thanks to Pokemon B/W, Wii Party, Tomodachi, Kirby and DKCR.

Next year it's all 3DS and most probably they will announce their next home console for a Q1 2012 launch, 2011 Holidays doesn't look too good right now.

Q1/Q2 looks ok or Wii, however like you said it looks to be a disaster Q3/Q4 if Nintendo don't come up with something big. 

Would those be the quarters when Donkey Kong Country is released?

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network
LordTheNightKnight said:
kopstudent89 said:
trestres said:

Nintendo is set to release more software in these last 3 months than during the first 9 months. They are going all out on their own due to 3rd parties not supporting them anymore on the current consoles (blame 3DS for DS lack of games and HD consoles/3DS/PSP for the lack of Wii games). They are going to have record year in SW I would guess thanks to Pokemon B/W, Wii Party, Tomodachi, Kirby and DKCR.

Next year it's all 3DS and most probably they will announce their next home console for a Q1 2012 launch, 2011 Holidays doesn't look too good right now.

Q1/Q2 looks ok or Wii, however like you said it looks to be a disaster Q3/Q4 if Nintendo don't come up with something big. 

DKC is set for this December in Japan.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

LordTheNightKnight said:
kopstudent89 said:
trestres said:

im talkin 2011. DKCR is set to release this year

kopstudent89 said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
kopstudent89 said:
trestres said:

im talkin 2011. DKCR is set to release this year

Okay then. I'm guessing another classic style Mario, if not something else.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

LordTheNightKnight said:

I'm thinking DKCR2 and another Pokemon BR for Black/White.  Dunno what else, but Fatal Frame and Rhythm Tengoku were total surprises...

Around the Network
jarrod said:
LordTheNightKnight said:

I'm thinking DKCR2 and another Pokemon BR for Black/White.  Dunno what else, but Fatal Frame and Rhythm Tengoku were total surprises...

Another in the wii series, pikmin 3, star fox, and last of the 3rd pary supports... I really dont expect anything big after zelda

Wait...A new Fatal Frame for Wii? And Tales of the Abyss for 3DS? Sweet!

But none of those will leave Japan...*grumble grumble*

Some Project Zero screens. Maybe it's a Project's Zero Crimson Butterfly port on Wii.

Ishar said:

Some Project Zero screens. Maybe it's a Project's Zero Crimson Butterfly port on Wii.

It's fatal frame on wii

I'm really interested about the Ninja Gaiden game :D should be sweeeeeet on the go

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!