By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - RUMOR - LBP2 DELAYED to 2011!!!!!!

Torillian said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Torillian said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Torillian said:

That would be quite annoying since I've been getting so excited for it lately.  If it comes true I'm not sure what I'll review for November.

There must be some JRPG coming out

lol

Not one on a platform I own ; ;

I'll have to just be happy with Pixeljunk Shooter 2 or something.

ermm there is another big PS3 game in November.....GT5.

You obviously haven't tried taking a sim racer review away from Machina, he gets very catty.

Cool I didn't know Machina's reviewing it

{prays for a 9/10 at least}

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Too busy with other games anyway... CoD Black Ops, GT 5, NfS Hot Pursuit and AC Brotherhood are all higher on my November shopping list

ugh, i mean there isn't a ton i want this holiday.  just got the sport champions bundel.  lbp2 was the only other must have for me this year.  but in 2011 i already have killzone3, mass effect2, dead space2, portal2, the last guardian, twisted metal(?), infamous 2, batman AC, rage, sorcery, and i'm sure more i'm not thinking about.

i really really don't need lbp2 pushed into 2011.

Munkeh111 said:

Too busy with other games anyway... CoD Black Ops, GT 5, NfS Hot Pursuit and AC Brotherhood are all higher on my November shopping list

I somewhat agree and we're at Uni now munkeh we don't have that much time for videogames!

BUT STILL LBP2 SOUNDED SO AWESOME!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I don't hope it's true, but if it is, I'll have a great reason for picking up Need for Speed day one!

Around the Network

NO! This better not happen. This is by far my most anticipated release this year. Hell, my most anticipated release out of all the games currently announced!

I have my CE pre-ordered and everything. This cannot happen. =(

Though I suppose it wouldn't be that surprising. I thought they were pushing it kinda late with the beta.  January 29th is not cool, though.  Too close to Killzone 3 for my liking.  Early 2011 is stacked already.  =/

darthdevidem01 said:
Munkeh111 said:

I somewhat agree and we're at Uni now munkeh we don't have that much time for videogames!

BUT STILL LBP2 SOUNDED SO AWESOME!

I know, I am basically going to have 8 games to buy when I get back from uni... and a month to play them all in

maybe they will redecide to put mouse keyboard support in >_>. And I would get it

But then I wouldn't get it if they released in january, because too many other good games, unless those got delayed too then I would get this.

I don't think that's a good idea... it will miss the holiday season

they should delay GT INSTEAD!!

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.