By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Maybe Bad News for PAL territory purchasers of No More Heroes

Well this is not a party killer IMO ... I do hope that this game will perform well , for quality games sake :)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

game industryt love screwing over pal users! i dont think the black cloud version looks that great, i would prefer the more violent version...

it seems publishers are a little scared of the BBFC since manhunt 2 now... quite annoying

wii friend code: 3164-3458-9149-5470

PSN ID: youjiro87

360 Gamertag: PM me to find out!

They've just lost a purchase.

Reality has a Nintendo bias.

Watch the vids before you complain. It actually looks better that way.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Great, i'll have to import again??? I hope the NTSC version can be played on PAL with Wiikey or i'll be VERY mad...

Around the Network
DarkNight_DS said:
Watch the vids before you complain. It actually looks better that way.

Yeah, now that I've looked at it, I realize how Kill Bill would have looked much better with no blood at all.

Reality has a Nintendo bias.

While they're at it, they should pull a Yu-Gi-Oh and edit the guns out of everyone's hands so it looks like they're pointing, and they should pull a DBZ and change all spoken or written instances of the word "kill" to the term "send you to the next dimension". Or, pull a One Piece and change all guns like this.

Censorship is retarded and should be eliminated before it all becomes a ludicrous as this.

Please, sign and communicate the thebert1's petition : http://www.petitiononline.com/nmh3r03s/petition.html

More than 800 signatures, we can (we must) do more !

Apostrovich said:

While they're at it, they should pull a Yu-Gi-Oh and edit the guns out of everyone's hands so it looks like they're pointing, and they should pull a DBZ and change all spoken or written instances of the word "kill" to the term "send you to the next dimension". Or, pull a One Piece and change all guns like this.

Censorship is retarded and should be eliminated before it all becomes a ludicrous as this.

why would they need to censor that?  Can't have black people?

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Nobody want sign the petition ?

http://www.petitiononline.com/nmh3r03s/petition.html