By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Any initial reports on PS3 MOVE sales?? anecdotal surveys/reports/incidence

ethomaz said:

Zlejedi said:

2. Bundle without sports champions in EU not everyone will also buy champions from the start or ever.

There are a 320GB bundle with Sports Champions on Fnac Portugal for €399,99.

http://www.fnac.pt/PlayStation-3-Slim-320GB-PlayStation-Move-Starter-Pack-PS3-2-Jogos-PlayStation-Move-Consola-Consola/a319003?PID=206

Ok now look at point three in my post ;)

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network
Zlejedi said:
ethomaz said:

Zlejedi said:

2. Bundle without sports champions in EU not everyone will also buy champions from the start or ever.

There are a 320GB bundle with Sports Champions on Fnac Portugal for €399,99.

http://www.fnac.pt/PlayStation-3-Slim-320GB-PlayStation-Move-Starter-Pack-PS3-2-Jogos-PlayStation-Move-Consola-Consola/a319003?PID=206

Ok now look at point three in my post ;)

So sorry... two points three confused me ;).

I believe that ioi has said that there will be VGC numbers.. so we should get some proper numbers

A number 2 start in the UK is as good as can be expected especially without any TV adverts, which should be starting soon. Given that Sports Champions in the main launch title, Move sales will be pretty similar to that, and will probably be a better figure for number of move adopters than the actual hardware numbers

Is this not going to be a little hard to track properly in terms of number of ps3 owners that have adopted it, as most people i would of thought will be buying more than 1 controller, I bought 2 and I can see myself buying 2 more sometime in the future.

I suppose it could be better tracked on number of PSEyes sold as you will only ever need one of those, but they have also been on the market along time, I already had one so there isn't a new sale there?

Thoughts?

I think that most os people will buy two or more PS Move and one game.

For Sports Champions... maybe 2x numbers for PS Move will be sell.

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:

I believe that ioi has said that there will be VGC numbers.. so we should get some proper numbers

A number 2 start in the UK is as good as can be expected especially without any TV adverts, which should be starting soon. Given that Sports Champions in the main launch title, Move sales will be pretty similar to that, and will probably be a better figure for number of move adopters than the actual hardware numbers

the only thing is, there has been adverts on tv in the uk!

sully1311 said:
Munkeh111 said:

the only thing is, there has been adverts on tv in the uk!

When? I obviously haven't been watching enough TV!!! I certainly haven't seen any

The first UK move tv advert was apparently on the ultimate big brother final, since then ive seen them on sky sports 1 a few times, i dont watch a lot of live tv tho so have a tendancy to be fast forwarding through adverts on most other channels. 

We have only sold one bundle since the release (Wal-Mart in CT)

It's just that simple.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’