By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - New 360 4Gs Can't Play Reach's Co-Op

Mr Puggsly official title = Excuse Maker of the Xbox 360.  In layman's terms = 360 spinmeister.

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

Around the Network

Lets try and keep the conversation on topic and not attack other users. 

I wonder if Mr Puggsly ever takes a shower.

I imagine him sitting in front of his PC, red in the face, breathing heavily and frowning , pressing F5 non stop and replying every message that bothers him. LOL.

libellule said:
Mr Puggsly said:
libellule said:
Mr Puggsly said:
libellule said:

yeah, you are right for the RRoD too.

But, your PS3 analogy is dumb too. Is it written "play PS2 games" on the PS3 box ? If yes, you are right, if no, then u are wrong

Well with that logic. I can also say the Reach box says nothing about co-op campaign.

u buy PS3 to play PS3 games or play BR movie !

u buy Reach to play Reach ! No mentionning what you need to play Reach will be very unfair !

Some PS3s can play PS2 games... some don't. It should be probably be clarified. God forbid someone buys a PS3 and thinks they have the ability to play the fantastic library PS2 offers.

Well you CAN play Reach. You can play the campaign a lone or in split screen. No hard drive required. Whats your point?

As I said before. We can keep going round and round.

I know, this discussion is useless and endless ...

Correct. So stop responding. I'm not going to agree with you.

This is also not the first game to require a hard drive for online co-op. Now lets quit acting like the game is crippled because of this. Its just a stupid discussion.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Jordahn said:

Mr Puggsly official title = Excuse Maker of the Xbox 360.  In layman's terms = 360 spinmeister.

Very clever.

Coming from the guy that calls big financial losses a success. If that's not spinning I don't know what is.

Recently Completed
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network
Mr Puggsly said:
Jordahn said:

Very clever.

Coming from the guy that calls big financial losses a success. If that's not spinning I don't know what is.

Actually, you're proving my claim of you very accurate.  I NEVER said that a "big financial" loss is "a success" in any context.  Prove me wrong by quoting where I said that a financial loss is a success without taking anything out of context.  A financial loss itself is NEVER a success.  See how you're trying to constantly spin things when things are not in your favor?  Go ahead and try to quote me to prove your attempt.

Jordahn said:

Actually, you're proving my claim of you very accurate.  I NEVER said that a "big financial" loss is "a success" in any context.  Prove me wrong by quoting where I said that a financial loss is a success without taking anything out of context.  A financial loss itself is NEVER a success.  See how you're trying to constantly spin things when things are not in your favor?  Go ahead and try to quote me to prove your attempt.

You know what I'm talking about. Lets not play dumb.

Is there a console you said was a success even though it has lost billions? Even bearing in mind there's no chance they'll earn it back.

We could continue this dumb discussion. Or we can move on, which I would prefer.

Recently Completed

Mr Puggsly said:
Jordahn said:

You know what I'm talking about. Lets not play dumb.

Is there a console you said was a success even though it has lost billions? Even bearing in mind there's no chance they'll earn it back.

We could continue this dumb discussion. Or we can move on, which I would prefer.

Quote me...  Quote me something I said in our disscussions that I exclusively meant and supported your false accusation that "big financial losses a success" as you just said without taking things out of context.

Puggsly / Jordahn, you two are way off topic. If you want to continue your personal dispute, take it to PM's.

c0rd said:

Puggsly / Jordahn, you two are way off topic. If you want to continue your personal dispute, take it to PM's.

or walls so we can read!