Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 20 Game Thread

darthdevidem01 said:
theprof00 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
theprof00 said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Ok I know my role, I know my focus!!!!!

did you just give your role away...

The dark side of the force clouds everything pitiful Jedi.....be careful.

ahh there are too many clouds where I am, I hope I can take the picnic inside before more there's snow or lightning! Don't want the barbequed chocobo's being spoilt!!!!

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
theprof00 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
theprof00 said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Ok I know my role, I know my focus!!!!!

did you just give your role away...

The dark side of the force clouds everything pitiful Jedi.....be careful.

ahh there are too many clouds where I am, I hope I can take the picnic inside before more there's snow or lightning! Don't want the barbequed chocobo's being spoilt!!!!

I smell poison on those

You trying to kill me theprof00? my pet dog called Jerryanaki smelt the poison from a mile off dude!! shesh

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Hmmm 13 continents...

I'm thinking at least one character from each game.. plus a couple here or there in games that are packed, like ff7 and 13... I can assume that every player will be only the most well known character from any particular game though... so in ff7 it could be cloud and sephiroth are two players, 13 is lightning and snow, and maybe zidane and vivi. Also I wonder if anyone plays other roles like moogle, chocobo/

Also, I'm cid

I'm here, and have my role.

And a warning, I've never played Final Fantasy, so I don't know how fictional this game setting is, or whether there are certain characters who should be notable for incredible powers. Hopefully, that won't work against me too much.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

darthdevidem01 said:

I smell poison on those

You trying to kill me theprof00? my pet dog called Jerryanaki smelt the poison from a mile off dude!! shesh

did you seriously just make a fusion between your dogs name and redXIIIs "true name"? You really are a fan!

Also I'm skeptical that your dog called you.

Around the Network

there got my role.

truck is suspicious, he already has a vote on him, that's not a good sign!

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Kantor said:

And a warning, I've never played Final Fantasy, so I don't know how fictional this game setting is, or whether there are certain characters who should be notable for incredible powers. Hopefully, that won't work against me too much.

I played a bit of IX and X. But am basically in the same boat as Kantor here

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

My knowledge of Final Fantasy:

Cloud is cool and has spiky hair

Sephiroth kills flower girls and doesn't afraid of anything

Everyone loves Cid for no real reason.

Vaan sucks.

theprof00 said:

Hmmm 13 continents...

I'm thinking at least one character from each game.. plus a couple here or there in games that are packed, like ff7 and 13... I can assume that every player will be only the most well known character from any particular game though... so in ff7 it could be cloud and sephiroth are two players, 13 is lightning and snow, and maybe zidane and vivi. Also I wonder if anyone plays other roles like moogle, chocobo/

Also, I'm cid

Cid Highwind I hope...he had awesome music!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

dsister said:

Present!

And lol @ the subject of the PM >.>

dsister is Mafia confirmed.