By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 20 Game Thread

TruckOSaurus said:

@theProf: No you're not Cid.

@everyone:

Let's start this day with a simple question:

The opening text seems to suggest that name and alignments are tied. I'd like everyone to confirm that it's the case from the info you have (i.e. your role PM).

For the love of God, don't roleclaim, all I want to know is if the side you're on in this game fits with the side your character is on in his/her FF game.

I'll start it off by saying that I'm a protagonist in both this game and the FF game I come from.

There's 17 players for 13 games ( spinoffs) assuming 4 mafia as the baddies, that would leave 13 players.... so one per game... name claiming is freken easy  you only have 1/8 chance to pick someone already taken.

so saying that names are tied to the alignment is pretty much useless, cause the mafia will have leasure to lie.

It's better too cause it's not really detective work to match names to badies... at least in a big universe.

in any case, for the sake of it (as if it wasn't obvious from the op), I confirm alignment/name tie.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
Kantor said:
TruckOSaurus said:

@everyone:

The opening text seems to suggest that name and alignments are tied. I'd like everyone to confirm that it's the case from the info you have (i.e. your role PM).

For the love of God, don't roleclaim, all I want to know is if the side you're on in this game fits with the side your character is on in his/her FF game.

I'll start it off by saying that I'm a protagonist in both this game and the FF game I come from.

Thanks to Wikipedia, I know that my character's alignment does, indeed, match their alignment in Final Fantasy...as far as I can tell.

Also, please don't kill me, mkay? ^_^

Dude this is a FF thread

NOT a Star Ocean 4 one!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

theprof00 said:

Alright I gotta go to the PO to pick up some packages. I'll be back later on. Have fun!

@darth: blue dress black hair and bad taste in men! that could be anyone!!!!

Sounds like Hot Dogs to me

theprof00 is ZELL confirmedz!!!!!!!!!

dtewi said:
Kantor said:
Hephaestos said:
dtewi said:

Ugh, technical question.

I haven;t figured out how to change colors in VGChartz 3.0 yet. Anyone got an answer?

kantor should, his sig is colory :p

HTML code. I like Hexadecimal, but you can do that fiddly Base 256 thing as well.

See, coloured writing.

Yes, that's really interesting.

Do you have a link for like every color?

Well, yes and no. You basically do this:

<f ont color=#yourhexadecimalgoeshere> fun text </f ont>

(without spaces)

Hexadecimal is Base 16. Numbers go from 00 to FF. So, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, A, B, C, D, E, F, 10, 11, ...18, 19, 1A, 1B, etc.

The first two numbers are Red, second two are Green, third two are Blue.

So, FF0000 is pure red, FF00FF is pure purple (full red-blue with no green), etc.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

I am a protoganist

-

Around the Network
Hephaestos said:
TruckOSaurus said:

@everyone:

There's 17 players for 13 games ( spinoffs) assuming 4 mafia as the baddies, that would leave 13 players.... so one per game... name claiming is freken easy  you only have 1/8 chance to pick someone already taken.

so saying that names are tied to the alignment is pretty much useless, cause the mafia will have leasure to lie.

It's better too cause it's not really detective work to match names to badies... at least in a big universe.

in any case, for the sake of it (as if it wasn't obvious from the op), I confirm alignment/name tie.

I really doubt we have characters from FF1 - 3 in this or 5 for that matter.

But lets see

Kantor said:
dtewi said:
Kantor said:
Hephaestos said:
dtewi said:

Ugh, technical question.

I haven;t figured out how to change colors in VGChartz 3.0 yet. Anyone got an answer?

HTML code. I like Hexadecimal, but you can do that fiddly Base 256 thing as well.

See, coloured writing.

(without spaces)

Hexadecimal is Base 16. Numbers go from 00 to FF. So, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, A, B, C, D, E, F, 10, 11, ...18, 19, 1A, 1B, etc.

So, FF0000 is pure red, FF00FF is pure purple (full red-blue with no green), etc.

FF = FINAL FANTASY!

It all makes sense now!

MetalGear_94 said:

I am a protoganist

Hmm, you misspelt protagonist.

FoS: MetalGear_94.

@truckosaurus:

You shouldn't of mentioned the word "protagonist". I'm sure we could have tripped up a mafia member with it :/

On topic: I'm protagonist and a good guy(at least I think I am) >.>

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

Kantor said:
dtewi said:
Kantor said:
Hephaestos said:
dtewi said:

Ugh, technical question.

See, coloured writing.

(without spaces)

Eh, 00 to FF, that's 256 colors. You don't have some website that tells what all 256 colors and their corresponding codes are?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you