By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 20 Game Thread

Got my role! Ready to go!

So darth has already revealed he's someone from FFXIII OR he's just goofing around since he loves FFXIII.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Boooooooo! For Day One not being started yet...

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

Got my role! Ready to go!

So darth has already revealed he's someone from FFXIII OR he's just goofing around since he loves FFXIII.

Cool your here

I like you!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Present!

And lol @ the subject of the PM >.>

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

darthdevidem01 said:
theprof00 said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Ok I know my role, I know my focus!!!!!

did you just give your role away...

The dark side of the force clouds everything pitiful Jedi.....be careful.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
theprof00 said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Ok I know my role, I know my focus!!!!!

did you just give your role away...

The dark side of the force clouds everything pitiful Jedi.....be careful.

ahh there are too many clouds where I am, I hope I can take the picnic inside before more there's snow or lightning! Don't want the barbequed chocobo's being spoilt!!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Got my PM

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Cid is the King of the world of Gaispiravalice. He has split his world into 13 continents. He has calmly ruled his entire world for millenia. Occasionally, Cid takes on a new human form each time and travels to a part of his world and blends in with the commoners. He has been a dedicated ruler and loves to see how well his people have flourished. However, a good number of times the people were evil and rude, so he had to drop the occasional meteor or summon a thousand year manifestation of evil to get them back on the right track, but other than that, he is benevolent and loves his people greatly.

But something has gone terribly awry. The Meteor he dropped on the Seventh Continent has caused the continents to slowly drift back together. He has been using very powerful magic to try and shift them back into place, but to no avail. Today, he has awoken to find that the Thirteen Continents have finally met. Elite antagonists from a few of the continents have banded together and are plotting to overthrow Cid and become the new rulers of Gaispiravalice. But they did not expect that from the continents, the elite of the protagonists had also banded together and had decided that they would fight against the antagonists to the death.

But the antagonists are cunning. They knew that they were outnumbered and used their brand of extra-powerful magic to manipulate the minds of their enemies, and caused them to forget who enemy and ally was. The antagonists alone know who each other are. There is a group of 17 people of which the protagonists don't know who is friend or foe, and must use clever thinking to figure it out, or the entire world of Gaispiravalice will be ruled in evil forever.

DAY 1 START

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Vote: truckOsaurus

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

dsister said:

Vote: truckOsaurus

I missed you too.

Signature goes here!