By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep, why aren't you playing it?

MaxwellGT2000 said:
Rainbird said:

Don't care for KH, don't have a PSP.

Step one start to care for KH, step two buy the KH BBS bundle, step three enjoy

What do I look like, a money machine?! I'm buying a super awesome PC and a 3DS before I'm getting a PSP, minimum.

Around the Network

i have it its a really great game, im loving the combat, i love exploring the worlds on the go. The game is just bigger and better looking then i thought it would be, the only problom i would have is the story is really childish but its like that in all KH games

I'd love to share this awesome KH BBS experience.... except I dont see it in stock anywhere in my area!!! Seriously I went to all the big and small stores and either people are picking it up faster than I can see or the shipping is late.

I'm disappointed that the game isn't available for download from the PSN store. I probably would have purchased it by now if it was. I'll get around to buying it on UMD eventually.

Arcturus said:

I'm disappointed that the game isn't available for download from the PSN store. I probably would have purchased it by now if it was. I'll get around to buying it on UMD eventually.

Blame Disney, though really I see the game actually holding collectors value which is rare for a PSP game so a physical copy aint a bad investment.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

right is it just me or is that stupid ice cream game in disney town broken i cant figure it out

Because its on psp

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

-Newcloud- said:

right is it just me or is that stupid ice cream game in disney town broken i cant figure it out

Ever play Elite Beat Agents?  The circle hits the button, you hit it the instant the circle disappears.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

I have it, I just have to finish Act 5 in Peace Walker before I start it :(

It was either BBS or Valkyria Chronicles 2.  VC2 was a no-brainer.